Don't know what to do

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I feel anxious all the time ( I have high-functioning anxiety), I can't cope and living with my parents is a nightmare. I have to go back to yr9 schooling on 8th March like everyone else, but I've become so anxious, I can't even leave the house because I'm so terrified to talk to people. However, I want to move out. I'm sick of my parents and living like this, I'm sick of having to constantly shut myself out else we'll end up in an argument. We have to have family therapy on recommendation from the school and I don't know whether it's working or not. I'm desperate to move out but I still have to wait 1 1/2 years before I'm eligible and even then I need permission from my parents as I'll only be 16 then. In school, I used to be a boarder to get away from them but now I'm not allowed because it costs too much and I kind of got kicked out after having severe depressive episodes that the boarding staff couldn't deal with. There's no way of escaping any of this but I feel like I have to, what do I do? Any tips so I can calm down and not get so stressed?
Akinwale
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's everywhere, once you can identify your hobby like listening to musics, or watching comics that kinda get you excited, you can thereby regulate your emotion. After that can just take a short time with yourself to organize your always priority and stick to it.
My advice though.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Akinwale)
It's everywhere, once you can identify your hobby like listening to musics, or watching comics that kinda get you excited, you can thereby regulate your emotion. After that can just take a short time with yourself to organize your always priority and stick to it.
My advice though.
Ok thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (649)
48.36%
No (693)
51.64%

Watched Threads