hxnnxh_13.11.06
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Any tips for remembering your timetable off by heart? I have a 2-weekly plus Saturday school and various other clubs. I usually miss my clubs and go to the wrong lessons because I always forget my timetable because I'm so dumb Any tips?? Thanks

University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06)
Any tips for remembering your timetable off by heart? I have a 2-weekly plus Saturday school and various other clubs. I usually miss my clubs and go to the wrong lessons because I always forget my timetable because I'm so dumb Any tips?? Thanks
Hi! hxnnxh_13.11.06

I don't usually remember my timetable. I keep a diary and use google calendar on my phone, which is really useful as you carry your phone pretty much everywhere. Google calendar allows you to organise you day from time to place. Also, try printing and sticking your timetable to the front or back of your diary, so you can easily access it.

I hope this helps!
Chloe - Official Student Rep
hxnnxh_13.11.06
Rep:
?
(Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep)
Hi! hxnnxh_13.11.06

I don't usually remember my timetable. I keep a diary and use google calendar on my phone, which is really useful as you carry your phone pretty much everywhere. Google calendar allows you to organise you day from time to place. Also, try printing and sticking your timetable to the front or back of your diary, so you can easily access it.

I hope this helps!
Chloe - Official Student Rep
Thank you
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I remember in like year 5/6 I got better in my time tables, we had this weekly test that was timed to complete your time table and then the winner gets their face on the wall

I completed it in 1 min 26 seconds, all I did was practice the night before and made sure I timed myself

You can print one of those grids out, it will help you fill in the answers faster or you can draw it out: it’s here

Name:  BCBD20CB-E21A-44C5-9F77-DB538C7504B8.jpg.jpeg
Views: 14
Size:  31.1 KB
xsowmix
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
I remember in like year 5/6 I got better in my time tables, we had this weekly test that was timed to complete your time table and then the winner gets their face on the wall

I completed it in 1 min 26 seconds, all I did was practice the night before and made sure I timed myself

You can print one of those grids out, it will help you fill in the answers faster or you can draw it out: it’s here

Name:  BCBD20CB-E21A-44C5-9F77-DB538C7504B8.jpg.jpeg
Views: 14
Size:  31.1 KB
Bigreshe
:rofl3:
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
OP, I just reread your post I thought you meant as in times tables πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
OP, I just reread your post I thought you meant as in times tables πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You made my day. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
xsowmix
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I was gonna say Duckie :rofl:
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
You made my day. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I spat my drink out when I reread the post lmfaoooooooooo🀣🀣🀣🀣🠀£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ €£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
hxnnxh_13.11.06
Rep:
?
I wasn't going to say anything but thank you anyway, I haven't stopped laughing
hxnnxh_13.11.06
Rep:
?
I spat my drink out when I reread the post lmfaoooooooooo🀣🀣🀣🀣🠀£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ €£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
lmaooooo at least I'm not the only one who does that
Spoiler:
Show

CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I wasn't going to say anything but thank you anyway, I haven't stopped laughing
Lmfaoooooooooooooooo I am laughing so hard 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Bigreshe
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by xsowmix)
Bigreshe
:rofl3:
ahahahaha

Listen OP idc that u asked about how to memorise ur timetable. Imma teach ur times tables? Are there any ur struggling with
University of Strathclyde Student Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey

I remembered my timetable quite well as I kept a copy in different rooms/folders to help me remember what classes I had. I kept a copy on the kitchen wall so that if I was studying in there, I could see my revision for the day. I also kept copies at the front of my folders for all my different subjects. As University of Portsmouth Student Rep says keep a copy at the front of your diary as you'll always check that to see what deadlines you've got for coursework. I also liked to have a copy by my desk to see what revision I needed to do that evening

Melissa- Student Ambassador
Last edited by University of Strathclyde Student Ambassador; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (419)
51.92%
No (388)
48.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise