The Student Room Group

Timetable

Any tips for remembering your timetable off by heart? I have a 2-weekly plus Saturday school and various other clubs. I usually miss my clubs and go to the wrong lessons because I always forget my timetable because I'm so dumb :smile: Any tips?? Thanks :smile:
Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
Any tips for remembering your timetable off by heart? I have a 2-weekly plus Saturday school and various other clubs. I usually miss my clubs and go to the wrong lessons because I always forget my timetable because I'm so dumb :smile: Any tips?? Thanks :smile:

Hi! @hxnnxh_13.11.06

I don't usually remember my timetable. I keep a diary and use google calendar on my phone, which is really useful as you carry your phone pretty much everywhere. Google calendar allows you to organise you day from time to place. Also, try printing and sticking your timetable to the front or back of your diary, so you can easily access it.

I hope this helps!
Chloe - Official Student Rep :smile:
Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Hi! @hxnnxh_13.11.06

I don't usually remember my timetable. I keep a diary and use google calendar on my phone, which is really useful as you carry your phone pretty much everywhere. Google calendar allows you to organise you day from time to place. Also, try printing and sticking your timetable to the front or back of your diary, so you can easily access it.

I hope this helps!
Chloe - Official Student Rep :smile:

Thank you :smile:
I remember in like year 5/6 I got better in my time tables, we had this weekly test that was timed to complete your time table and then the winner gets their face on the wall

I completed it in 1 min 26 seconds, all I did was practice the night before and made sure I timed myself

You can print one of those grids out, it will help you fill in the answers faster or you can draw it out: it’s here

BCBD20CB-E21A-44C5-9F77-DB538C7504B8.jpg.jpeg
Reply 4
Original post by CaptainDuckie
I remember in like year 5/6 I got better in my time tables, we had this weekly test that was timed to complete your time table and then the winner gets their face on the wall

I completed it in 1 min 26 seconds, all I did was practice the night before and made sure I timed myself

You can print one of those grids out, it will help you fill in the answers faster or you can draw it out: it’s here

BCBD20CB-E21A-44C5-9F77-DB538C7504B8.jpg.jpeg

@Bigreshe
:rofl3:
OP, I just reread your post I thought you meant as in times tables 😂😂😂😂

You made my day. 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂
Reply 7

I was gonna say Duckie :rofl:
Original post by 5hyl33n
You made my day. 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

I spat my drink out when I reread the post lmfaoooooooooo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wasn't going to say anything but thank you anyway, I haven't stopped laughing :smile::biggrin:
I spat my drink out when I reread the post lmfaoooooooooo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

lmaooooo at least I'm not the only one who does that :biggrin:

Spoiler

I wasn't going to say anything but thank you anyway, I haven't stopped laughing :smile::biggrin:

Lmfaoooooooooooooooo I am laughing so hard 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ahahahaha

Listen OP idc that u asked about how to memorise ur timetable. Imma teach ur times tables? Are there any ur struggling with

Hey :smile:

I remembered my timetable quite well as I kept a copy in different rooms/folders to help me remember what classes I had. I kept a copy on the kitchen wall so that if I was studying in there, I could see my revision for the day. I also kept copies at the front of my folders for all my different subjects. As @University of Portsmouth Student Rep says keep a copy at the front of your diary as you'll always check that to see what deadlines you've got for coursework. I also liked to have a copy by my desk to see what revision I needed to do that evening :smile:

Melissa- Student Ambassador
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest