Is a property maintanance operative apprenticeship good?

Watch
Hdisososb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Ive got a apprenticeship and im really not sure if it any good to get into and that ill be working at a hotel and one of those days i will be at a construcution campus.but im not really sure if i want to be doing hotel work
Chris2892
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The most important thing is that you have a genuine interest in the subject.
The decisions you make now will carve out your future career path. You won’t care how much you’re earning in 5-10 years if you hate your job. Make your life easier long term and do something you enjoy.

I’d make sure to research the type of work before deciding not to do this. Interviews are also good places to learn more about a role. You don’t have to accept an apprenticeship offer after an interview.

I’ve done 4 apprenticeships at progressive levels. I’d of definitely dropped out if I didn’t like the work.
Last edited by Chris2892; 1 week ago
Hdisososb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Chris2892)
The most important thing is that you have a genuine interest in the subject.
The decisions you make now will carve out your future career path. You won’t care how much you’re earning in 5-10 years if you hate your job. Make your life easier long term and do something you enjoy.

I’d make sure to research the type of work before deciding not to do this. Interviews are also good places to learn more about a role. You don’t have to accept an apprenticeship offer after an interview.

I’ve done 4 apprenticeships at progressive levels. I’d of definitely dropped out if I didn’t like the work.
Yeah thanks and i defienently do have a interest its just that i was a bit confused that i would be working in a hotel
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (649)
48.36%
No (693)
51.64%

Watched Threads