The Student Room Group

Will my Change of Circumstances arrive on Saturday?

I am due to send my change of circumstances tomorrow via Royal Mail 1st Class Signed.

Will anyone be at the SFE office to accept the letter on Saturday? Or will it not get there till Monday?

Also, I am due to start my degree course on the 1st of March - will I not get paid till the following week due to the processing times.
Original post by Archosaur
I am due to send my change of circumstances tomorrow via Royal Mail 1st Class Signed.

Will anyone be at the SFE office to accept the letter on Saturday? Or will it not get there till Monday?

Also, I am due to start my degree course on the 1st of March - will I not get paid till the following week due to the processing times.

Hi, you should of just uploaded it in your online account as it's faster.

An SFE CO1 form currently takes 4 working days to process. It's very fast.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi, you should of just uploaded it in your online account as it's faster.

An SFE CO1 form currently takes 4 working days to process. It's very fast.
Thanks, Isaac

I start my degree course on the 1st of March and I want to move into my University accommodation on the 3rd of April ready for my hospital placements. Meaning I'll be at home for a month.

How will this work in terms of payments? I'm entitled to the full amount (Nursing student living with parents) BUT I'm wondering whether my first instalment of the maintenance loan will be higher than what it is already or will it be the same?

My term address at the university is currently my home address and I don't plan on changing this till the 3rd of April so that I don't miss further correspondences. Will this be a problem when assessing my Change of circumstances?

Many thanks
(edited 3 years ago)
I start my degree course on the 1st of March and I want to move into my University accommodation on the 3rd of April ready for my hospital placements. Meaning I'll be at home for a month.

How will this work in terms of payments? I'm entitled to the full amount (Nursing student living with parents) BUT I'm wondering whether my first instalment of the maintenance loan will be higher than what it is already or will it be the same?

My term address at the university is currently my home address and I don't plan on changing this till the 3rd of April so that I don't miss further correspondences. Will this be a problem when assessing my Change of circumstances?

Many thanks

If you originally applied as not living with your parents then on your change of circumstance form you should state you are living with your parents in term 1 so the correct funding can be awarded. This may mean you receive less finance in the first term.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 4
If you originally applied as not living with your parents then on your change of circumstance form you should state you are living with your parents in term 1 so the correct funding can be awarded. This may mean you receive less finance in the first term.
Thanks, Isaac

I originally applied on the basis that I'm living with my parents, however, I'll be moving away at the beginning of April. So I'd only be at home a month into my course. So does this mean I will be entitled to the same amount

Also, can I upload the CO1 form via the "sending documents and forms" section on SFE website as when I try and click "change my application" it assumes I've already started my course and I need to send it to the address.
I originally applied on the basis that I'm living with my parents, however, I'll be moving away at the beginning of April. So I'd only be at home a month into my course. So does this mean I will be entitled to the same amount

Also, can I upload the CO1 form via the "sending documents and forms" section on SFE website as when I try and click "change my application" it assumes I've already started my course and I need to send it to the address.

Your finance will increase if you state you will no longer be living with parents. You will receive more funding if you state you are living elsewhere from the 1st April.

To upload a document, click expand on your application and you should see a green upload button.

What you need to do
1) Locate the evidence we have requested. You only need to send evidence that you have not already sent us.
2) Get a clear and readable digital copy of your evidence. You can take a photograph or scan to do this.
3) Go to your account (https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login)
4) Log in with your student finance login details.
5) Upload your evidence and click submit.

Your upload must be:
of the entire document
readable by our staff
either a BMP, JPEG, PDF, PNG or TIFF file
smaller than 16MB.

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 6
Your finance will increase if you state you will no longer be living with parents. You will receive more funding if you state you are living elsewhere from the 1st April.

To upload a document, click expand on your application and you should see a green upload button.

What you need to do
1) Locate the evidence we have requested. You only need to send evidence that you have not already sent us.
2) Get a clear and readable digital copy of your evidence. You can take a photograph or scan to do this.

Your upload must be:
of the entire document
readable by our staff
smaller than 16MB.

Thanks, Isaac

Sorry what do you mean by evidence?

Do you mean the CO1 form? Or will I need to submit my uni accom deposit invoice?
Sorry what do you mean by evidence?

Do you mean the CO1 form? Or will I need to submit my uni accom deposit invoice?

No just the form.

I was just copying and pasting our general upload guidance
Thanks, Isaac

What you need to do

Your upload must be:
of the entire document
readable by our staff
smaller than 16MB.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending