Amber_04
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I've been with my boyfriend for a year now and couple of months ago I had a water infection twice in a week and the antibiotics that I got given,gave me thrush and was itching rlly bad during my sleep so I didn't realise that I cut my self inside so since then sex has been painful and when I would go for a wee it would sting for quite a while so when i went clinic I had a UTI so they have me antibiotics and clotrimazole for my cut and I got tested for a sti and came back negative the cream also didn't work and my cut won't heal anyone know what I should do
jlggr4
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Amber_04)
I've been with my boyfriend for a year now and couple of months ago I had a water infection twice in a week and the antibiotics that I got given,gave me thrush and was itching rlly bad during my sleep so I didn't realise that I cut my self inside so since then sex has been painful and when I would go for a wee it would sting for quite a while so when i went clinic I had a UTI so they have me antibiotics and clotrimazole for my cut and I got tested for a sti and came back negative the cream also didn't work and my cut won't heal anyone know what I should do
If you're keeping proper hygiene (washing with water) and wearing cotton underwear you shouldn't be getting UTIs. A possibility is that your boyf is not cleaning his genitals enough (this is most likely if you don't use condoms as his bacteria will go into you directly). if this is the case I'd encourage you to tell him he needs to wash more (this will be awks but it'll save you from all this pain down there!)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (475)
51.86%
No (441)
48.14%

Watched Threads