Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi everyone! There isnt an RCSI thread for medicine so I decided to start one. I assume you've all applied since the deadline is over. We can discuss potential offers and interviews here. Good Luck all!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi everyone! There isnt an RCSI thread for medicine so I decided to start one. I assume you've all applied since the deadline is over. We can discuss potential offers and interviews here. Good Luck all!
Hi! I also applied to RCSI for medicine! Are you a home or international student? Did you apply for the 4, 5, or 6 year program? I applied as an international student for the 6 year program. Have you applied to any other Irish med schools? I applied to UCD and currently have an offer. I'm still waiting to hear back from RCSI.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi! I also applied to RCSI for medicine! Are you a home or international student? Did you apply for the 4, 5, or 6 year program? I applied as an international student for the 6 year program. Have you applied to any other Irish med schools? I applied to UCD and currently have an offer. I'm still waiting to hear back from RCSI.
hey, I'm an international, applied to UCD too and I also currently have an offer. Im still waiting on rcsi, I applied for the undergrad medicine 5/6 year program but I aiming for the 5th. I heard rcsi sent out interviews about 3 weeks ago and im still waiting
Anonymous #3
Report 6 days ago
When did you guys receive your offers from UDC?
I haven't even received an interview invite. Do you think they're still sending them out?
Anonymous #3
Report 6 days ago
I haven't even received an interview invite. Do you think they're still sending them out?
UCD*
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
I received an offer last week, 24 hours after doing my interview. Irish medical schools work on a rolling admissions basis. It is possible to even be offered a place in August. So, yes, I think they are still sending out interview invites. I heard someone say they received an interview invite a couple of days ago, so they most likely are still sending them out.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
hey, I'm an international, applied to UCD too and I also currently have an offer. Im still waiting on rcsi, I applied for the undergrad medicine 5/6 year program but I aiming for the 5th. I heard rcsi sent out interviews about 3 weeks ago and im still waiting
Congrats on your offer! I didn't know RCSI sent out interviews. I haven't even received a confirmation email that they received my application (I should probably look into that lol). Is RCSI your first choice? Would you go there over UCD?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Congrats on your offer! I didn't know RCSI sent out interviews. I haven't even received a confirmation email that they received my application (I should probably look into that lol). Is RCSI your first choice? Would you go there over UCD?
thank you sm! yes you should look into that, I received one confirmation email. when did you apply? you can also check updates on ur portal account that the application will be processed. UCD is leading in research and if you go there its gonna be mostly Irish with the minority of internationals. however, for RCSI its the complete opposite its a community of internationals. bear in mind that UCD has all other courses while rcsi is fully medicine related so you will probably know everyone there. I just hope I get an interview/ offer to start with
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
thank you sm! yes you should look into that, I received one confirmation email. when did you apply? you can also check updates on ur portal account that the application will be processed. UCD is leading in research and if you go there its gonna be mostly Irish with the minority of internationals. however, for RCSI its the complete opposite its a community of internationals. bear in mind that UCD has all other courses while rcsi is fully medicine related so you will probably know everyone there. I just hope I get an interview/ offer to start with
I'm actually not sure about the exact date I applied. My agent did it for me. Thank you for the info about RSCI vs UCD. I definitely have a lot to think about it. By what day do you have to accept or reject your UCD offer?
Tamar345128940
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 minutes ago
Hi everyone,
Did anyone get an offer from RCSI yet ? And how long after the interview? Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (405)
52.19%
No (371)
47.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise