hxnnxh_13.11.06
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Help. That's often what a lot of people, especially people between the ages of 14 and 25, say.
People can't bring themselves to 'do this' anymore, and things can get serious. No one knows what's really going on in other people's head, and the scary truth is that some people go in silence, thinking no one will care, and no one realises what is actually going on in there head until it's too late.
This is scary, the amount of lives lost, just because we can't find people who care, or we go to one toxic person who makes everything worse.
I've created this page for you to rant. Say whatever you want on here, how you're truly feeling, what's going on in your lives. Let you show us what's going on in your heads. Keep it anonymous if you like. Ask for advice from your peers, see what they have to offer. Share experiences, make sure that you don't feel alone.
I know how this feels, and I want a page like this to rant anonymously, to get things off my chest. To help myself and recieve help off of others. To share my experiences, and to know I'm not alone.
I just wanted to say that to everyone who has had dark thoughts at some point in their lives, or who stresses out or questions their existence: We hear you. You are not alone. Thank you for being here. We mean that. Even if it feels like no one cares, we do. And by we, I mean every student at TSR.
So come on, rant all you want, and log off feeling better than you did before you logged on.
HaydenFordz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Wow that hurt my brain reading that this early in the morning :yep:
hxnnxh_13.11.06
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by HaydenFordz)
Wow that hurt my brain reading that this early in the morning :yep:
LMAOOOOO sorry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (594)
49.38%
No (609)
50.62%

Watched Threads