The Student Room Group

We've done everything but sex

I'm 20 years old and I've been with my boyfriend officially for two months but been seeing eachother for 6 months.

Before I met him and I'd only kissed a boy however since being with him with done things but not had sex. He knows I've not done it ,he's not pressured me into it but I can kinda tell he wants to.

I know I want but at same time I don't wanna regret anything, anyone had this problem before and what shall I say and do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i have and thats literally me rn everything but the deed, I say if ur not ready then don't do it. If you don't know if ur ready or not, then ur not ready. u want to be absolutely certain.
Honestly wait if you have any doubts. I think when you are absolutely ready you will know.
Reply 3
Original post by Lwexi12
i have and thats literally me rn everything but the deed, I say if ur not ready then don't do it. If you don't know if ur ready or not, then ur not ready. u want to be absolutely certain.

Thanks darling I'll Think I'll wait abit
What is there to regret?
Reply 5
Original post by something_orphic
Honestly wait if you have any doubts. I think when you are absolutely ready you will know.

That's what's everyone says when you know you'll know
Reply 6
Original post by Theloniouss
What is there to regret?

The person
Original post by Anonymous
The person

The majority of people don't end up marrying the person they lose their virginity to, and almost 50% of marriages end in divorce. Sometimes you just have to enjoy what you have instead of worrying about whether your bf is the one.
I'm 20 years old and I've been with my boyfriend officially for two months but been seeing eachother for 6 months.

Before I met him and I'd only kissed a boy however since being with him with done things but not had sex. He knows I've not done it ,he's not pressured me into it but I can kinda tell he wants to.

I know I want but at same time I don't wanna regret anything, anyone had this problem before and what shall I say and do?

Err what is their to regret all UK citizens loose their virginity by age 16 max :/
Reply 9
The majority of people don't end up marrying the person they lose their virginity to, and almost 50% of marriages end in divorce. Sometimes you just have to enjoy what you have instead of worrying about whether your bf is the one.

I like this reply
That's what's everyone says when you know you'll know

Yeah i do think its true tho. I dont think its necessarily the person just (this is not to scare you or anything) but my first time kinda went wrong because i wasnt ready and now i have some problems in the bedrooms and so i am a firm believer that it is sort of the foundations for your sex life and so you should only do it when you are ready. You are still pretty young so its perfectly okay to wait a bit. It sounds like maybe you are thinking about it a bit so maybe it won't be long so i wouldn't worry about it.
Original post by jamesarnold
Err what is their to regret all UK citizens loose their virginity by age 16 max :/

True
Original post by something_orphic
Yeah i do think its true tho. I dont think its necessarily the person just (this is not to scare you or anything) but my first time kinda went wrong because i wasnt ready and now i have some problems in the bedrooms and so i am a firm believer that it is sort of the foundations for your sex life and so you should only do it when you are ready. You are still pretty young so its perfectly okay to wait a bit. It sounds like maybe you are thinking about it a bit so maybe it won't be long so i wouldn't worry about it.

Thank you so much for this
What is there to regret?

AIDS
AIDS

everyone does not have AIDS!
AIDS

Obviously, OP should use protection and/or make sure her boyfriend has been tested.
everyone does not have AIDS!

but some do.....
Obviously, OP should use protection and/or make sure her boyfriend has been tested.

Absolutely!!
Original post by Lwexi12
but some do.....

but it doesnt stop you having sex :/

I :call:********, guess I'm not a UK citizen then

Quick Reply