Gcse 2022

Watch
Adz___
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Anyone got gcse in 2022 (so they are in year 10 now)? When’s the best time to start revising also what’s the best method?
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
There’s a Y10 chat thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6651650

Finding the revision techniques that work best for you (they can vary between subjects!) is a bit of trial and error really - I found websites like seneca learning, and youtube channels like freesciencelessons and Mr Salles useful.

I think making sure you understand the content is the main thing, not just memorising it
starrosee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Adz___)
Anyone got gcse in 2022 (so they are in year 10 now)? When’s the best time to start revising also what’s the best method?
I've already started revising, because of covid and all I think you should do a summary everytime you finsish a topic, so when it comes to it you can go back to them.
Lillie488
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Adz___)
You should start now.

There's no specific method to use, you just have to find what suits you since some methods of revising might not help you. feel free to private message me if you want any suggestions or revision tips. I'm more than happy to help. I'm the same age as you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (394)
32.3%
No (826)
67.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed