do you girls mind if a boy is vegetarian?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
does it turn you on off a guy?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
Vegans and vegetarians are no friends of mine, but some girls might find it a turn off.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Vegans and vegetarians are no friends of mine, but some girls might find it a turn off.
vegans and vegetarians are no friends of yours?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
vegans and vegetarians are no friends of yours?
Nope! Because I am a meat eater.
Anonymous #1
Nope! Because I am a meat eater.
lol ok we dont have to hate each other?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
lol ok we dont have to hate each other?
True, so long as you're not one of those that go round dictating and trying to force your beliefs upon others.
whitenight674
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
depends if they are opposed to other people eating meat, making comments or judge etc. that would be very annoying
Anonymous #1
(Original post by whitenight674)
depends if they are opposed to other people eating meat, making comments or judge etc. that would be very annoying
its one thing to be opposed to meat eating and another to be making comments or judging ppl. It's natural that veggies would be against meat eating... I'm also in favour of charity that doesn't mean I go around commenting and judging people for not giving more to charity...
username5453336
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
no not at all
id probably change the way i eat tho. i do that around my bsf cos she gets uncomfortable sometimes and i dont like that
Last edited by username5453336; 3 months ago
Anonymous #3
Report 3 months ago
I'm currently not but would love to be vegetarian when I am older so for me I wouldn't mind so much-needed I a!m really into making like bean curries and stuff yeh
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
no it isn’t but it would be nicer to share food and love it
Anonymous #1
I'm currently not but would love to be vegetarian when I am older so for me I wouldn't mind so much-needed I a!m really into making like bean curries and stuff yeh
didnt understand this part sry
Bexjw
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
It depends. I wouldn’t be bothered if someone was a vegetarian but I wouldn’t want to be eating meat in front of them if it was something that they strongly disagreed with. Could easily be a matter of incompatibility.
HaydenFordz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Oh yes the veg doesn’t make big enough muscles smh
Why would you care if he was a vegetarian, he’s not going to force you
whitenight674
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
its one thing to be opposed to meat eating and another to be making comments or judging ppl. It's natural that veggies would be against meat eating... I'm also in favour of charity that doesn't mean I go around commenting and judging people for not giving more to charity...
so if you went on a date and a girl ordered a 20oz steak you would sit there without mentioning a thing?
username5402638
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I have no problem with it at all unless he tried to make me be vegetarian I would eat some veggie food when I was with him so we can share though
username5453336
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
so if you went on a date and a girl ordered a 20oz steak you would sit there without mentioning a thing?
well thats a different thing cos she is just being disrespectful
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Bexjw)
It depends. I wouldn’t be bothered if someone was a vegetarian but I wouldn’t want to be eating meat in front of them if it was something that they strongly disagreed with. Could easily be a matter of incompatibility.
oooof i get it there are compatibility issues for sure...
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
It’s a bit of a ridiculous question as you can of course find someone attractive who does not agree with you on everything. And it’s perfectly possible to coexist as a couple while eating different things, many couples do. Nor is it an unattractive trait to have reservations about the ethics of meat eating.
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I am vegetarian but there's only one type of meat, I'll eat :hubba:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (36)
29.51%
No (86)
70.49%

Watched Threads