Armaan247
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
As I have been hearing that schools will reopen on the 8th Marc does this apply to college students as well?

Or would primary schools have to go back first?
_poppycat
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
As far as I'm aware it applies to all schools and colleges doesn't it? My college has told us to expect to be back in on the 8th March
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Armaan247)
As I have been hearing that schools will reopen on the 8th Marc does this apply to college students as well?

Or would primary schools have to go back first?
Places with multiple year groups may do a staggered restart, but a college with all its pupils relatively close to the same age may decide to get everyone back in one go. Too early to say exactly though.
Armaan247
Rep:
?
(Original post by _poppycat)
As far as I'm aware it applies to all schools and colleges doesn't it? My college has told us to expect to be back in on the 8th March
I dont think so because my college keeps saying that we may go back on the 8th depending on the news on the 22nd.

They havent given me a date when I am returning back to college and I thought it was only primaries going back first

I heard rumours colleges may open after easter
Last edited by Armaan247; 4 days ago
Armaan247
Rep:
?
(Original post by Drewski)
Places with multiple year groups may do a staggered restart, but a college with all its pupils relatively close to the same age may decide to get everyone back in one go. Too early to say exactly though.
Oh because my college has told me when they do open there going to get different subjects to go in at different times not all at once.

Hopefully on the 22nd Feb we get more clarity about whats happening
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (303)
32%
No (644)
68%

Watched Threads