The Student Room Group

STP preferences

Hello,
I am having trouble with the preferences section. Should I drag only one preference to the wanted section? tried choosing one preference then two preferences, but each time I try moving to the next section my preferences are not saved. Am I missing something here?
Reply 1
Original post by Rasha Ellithy
Hello,
I am having trouble with the preferences section. Should I drag only one preference to the wanted section? tried choosing one preference then two preferences, but each time I try moving to the next section my preferences are not saved. Am I missing something here?

That's strange. Make sure you are only choosing one preference when you drag it, and try clicking the save button at the top of the page before proceeding.

Please note: https://nshcs.hee.nhs.uk/programmes/stp/applicants/what-changes-have-been-made-to-stp-2021-recruitment/
Applicants can only choose one specialty

Applicants will only be able to apply for one specialty and not two, as in previous years. Before you apply to the STP, do as much research as possible to ensure you choose the specialty you really want to follow.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by AdaC
That's strange. Make sure you are only choosing one preference when you drag it, and try clicking the save button at the top of the page before proceeding.

Please note: https://nshcs.hee.nhs.uk/programmes/stp/applicants/what-changes-have-been-made-to-stp-2021-recruitment/
Applicants can only choose one specialty

Applicants will only be able to apply for one specialty and not two, as in previous years. Before you apply to the STP, do as much research as possible to ensure you choose the specialty you really want to follow.

Thanks a lot! That worked!
I think some other people who had issues with it not saving clicked where it says open as excel and after they did that and went back, it would save their preference so could try that?
Original post by boods8897
I think some other people who had issues with it not saving clicked where it says open as excel and after they did that and went back, it would save their preference so could try that?

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending