_Ell13_xx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
is anyone else finding it really difficult to work out what you want to study and what uni to go to in the pandemic? Hoping to go uni 2022 but everything is online events and i'm just not sure how to tell if i will actually like that uni in this way?! Have you been to any online events from unis that were actually good?
LuLu-HEY
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
omg yes me too, this lockdown life I'm looking at London unis mainly but am also looking at other big cities. I've signed up to some online stuff but not gone to any yet. Not sure where to start tbh. Would love some advice too pleaseeee - anyone been to anything live or looked at stuff in your own time?
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It will be far more obvious what the position is by the autumn which is the earliest you can apply for 2022 entry - and even then you can apply for deferred entry (ie. 2023 entry).
University of Derby
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by _Ell13_xx)
is anyone else finding it really difficult to work out what you want to study and what uni to go to in the pandemic? Hoping to go uni 2022 but everything is online events and i'm just not sure how to tell if i will actually like that uni in this way?! Have you been to any online events from unis that were actually good?
Hi _Ell13_xx, we understand it can be tricky to find out which university is best for you, especially with not being able to visit universities during this time. Many universities have virtual events/tours which can help to provide a feel for what it would be like. As well as this if there are any courses you are particularly interested in, it could be worth contacting the universities you would like to go to and see if you could speak with the academic team to find out more and ask any questions about the courses. We hope this helps ^Kate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (54)
24.32%
Unhappy (59)
26.58%
Conflicted (109)
49.1%

Watched Threads