Luke Atkins
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi guys so I finished my A-levels last year and decided to take a gap year, and I applied to uni this year. I then received a conditional offer stating that I need to send a copy of my results as proof to meet the requirements of the uni. But with the offer came no contact information or links of where to send the results to. Thanks in advance if anyone can help
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Luke Atkins)
Hi guys so I finished my A-levels last year and decided to take a gap year, and I applied to uni this year. I then received a conditional offer stating that I need to send a copy of my results as proof to meet the requirements of the uni. But with the offer came no contact information or links of where to send the results to. Thanks in advance if anyone can help
Google "?????? university undergraduate admissions" , you should get a web link to a page about UG admissions in the first couple results and there should be an email address on that page.
Luke Atkins
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mnot)
Google "?????? university undergraduate admissions" , you should get a web link to a page about UG admissions in the first couple results and there should be an email address on that page.
Ok thank you very much will try
University of Derby
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Luke Atkins)
Hi Luke you should be able find contact details for most universities on their website, if not you could Google the university you have applied for and call them, we hope this helps ^Kate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (52)
24.19%
Unhappy (56)
26.05%
Conflicted (107)
49.77%

Watched Threads