Quizlet Gcse Resource Centre

I have been using it for science and I think it's quite inaccurate ngl
Thoughts :smile:?
Reply 1
bump
Original post by Anonymous
I have been using it for science and I think it's quite inaccurate ngl
Thoughts :smile:?

1. I don’t see the need for you to be on Anon.
2. Inaccurate in what way?
3. Personally, I think Quizlet should be used to create your own resources and not use others. You will learn quicker and at least you know you have covered everything you need to know. Pre-made Quizlet sets are content-specific to the original creator. They know what their strengths are and probably won’t include the information on that.
Making your own set would make it more accurate :yep: then you know your not missing anything
Reply 4
Original post by 5hyl33n
1. I don’t see the need for you to be on Anon.
2. Inaccurate in what way?
3. Personally, I think Quizlet should be used to create your own resources and not use others. You will learn quicker and at least you know you have covered everything you need to know. Pre-made Quizlet sets are content-specific to the original creator. They know what their strengths are and probably won’t include the information on that.

but these pre made sets are for students there are no strengths or weaknesses
Reply 5
it is also verified content
but these pre made sets are for students there are no strengths or weaknesses

They are pre-made sets but students and teachers create them. They are not checked by an exam board.
it is also verified content

You said in your original post that they are inaccurate.
Reply 8
Original post by 5hyl33n
You said in your original post that they are inaccurate.

verified yet inaccurate
Reply 9
https://quizlet.com/en-gb/content/aqa-gcse-combined-science-chemistry-flashcards
I do aqa combined science higher and I was looking at the Chemical Analysis flashcards and there wasn't section on tests for gases which I need to know
verified yet inaccurate

Don’t use it then...
Original post by 5hyl33n
Don’t use it then...

awe thanks for the concern :smile:
Yeah I don't plan to use it anymore.
awe thanks for the concern :smile:
Yeah I don't plan to use it anymore.

Personally, I think the best revision resource is the specification. It tells you exactly what you do and do not need to know.
Original post by 5hyl33n
Personally, I think the best revision resource is the specification. It tells you exactly what you do and do not need to know.

OMG WHAT A COINCIDENCE
yesterday after I posted this post I got my spec for science,maths and english and bookmarked it
OMG WHAT A COINCIDENCE
yesterday after I posted this post I got my spec for science,maths and english and bookmarked it

Oh wow! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending