The Student Room Group

A level Psychology

is A- level Psychology a good option to choose alongside A level English lit and History??
Original post by Nadz101
is A- level Psychology a good option to choose alongside A level English lit and History??

That depends on what you want to do in the future and what you're interested in. Does the specification for Psychology interest you?
Original post by DrawTheLine
That depends on what you want to do in the future and what you're interested in. Does the specification for Psychology interest you?

Yes psychology is a subject that I'm interested in as I did it for GCSE and I am looking into becoming a midwife or an obstetrician in the future or maybe working in the United Nations as a profession. I just wanted to know if the 3 subjects go well together (psychology, history and English lit) and if it will lead me to those careers.
Reply 3
Original post by Nadz101
Yes psychology is a subject that I'm interested in as I did it for GCSE and I am looking into becoming a midwife or an obstetrician in the future or maybe working in the United Nations as a profession. I just wanted to know if the 3 subjects go well together (psychology, history and English lit) and if it will lead me to those careers.

If it helps at all, I know that some universities accept Psychology as a science so it may be good to look at different entry requirements for midwifery (or any subject you are interested in).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending