The Student Room Group

Anyone doing the BPHO senior physics challenge?

if so, how are you prepping? xx :smile:
we have a sort after school class and we just go through past paper qs that's all u can rlly do tbh
Original post by domidom901
we have a sort after school class and we just go through past paper qs that's all u can rlly do tbh

Ooh wow lucky
We don't have anything like that in our school 😔
Gl!
tbh the the only reason we're doing it was because one kid was constantly asking the teachers we don't normally do it i make this point to say I'm sure ur physics teachers should be happy to help 🙂 u should definitely contact them if u haven't already
tbh the the only reason we're doing it was because one kid was constantly asking the teachers we don't normally do it i make this point to say I'm sure ur physics teachers should be happy to help 🙂 u should definitely contact them if u haven't already

Haha thanks but I think it's too late now😅
Btw are you finding that the older the papers get the harder the questions?? Or am I just getting dumber lol
yessss definitely some of the old ones are disgustingly hard😭😭😭
yessss definitely some of the old ones are disgustingly hard😭😭😭

Omg thanks😂😂 I was lowkey concerned because my already terrible score was declining even more😂😂😭
If u need any help feel free to pm me 🙂🙂
Is there still time to sign up for it? I only found it a few days ago and I emailed by physics teacher but he doesn't check his email in half-term.
If u need any help feel free to pm me 🙂🙂

aww haha thanks!

Original post by aaron2578
Is there still time to sign up for it? I only found it a few days ago and I emailed by physics teacher but he doesn't check his email in half-term.

i have no idea sorry
contacts your teacher, thats what I did
Original post by aaron2578

the deadline is the 26th of this month if im remembering correctly :smile:
Original post by philogrobized
the deadline is the 26th of this month if im remembering correctly :smile:

Oh well sixth form starts again tomorrow so hopefully my teacher will check his email tomorrow!

Quick Reply

Latest