Morning after pill

Watch
Sam0321
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi guys was wondering if anyone has had the same as me . So Iv been taking the morning after pill pretty much regular since like November time periods have been okay no change really but iv took it 3/4 times this month and I came on ( well I think it’s my period anyway ) started off like it normally does but now it’s brown like as if I’m coming off 🤷🏻*♀️ Obviously used google and it said about a blockage or something but I’m now worrying like what if I start to haemorrhage or it’s caused something to happen 😩🙈 I have really bad anxiety so really worrying now it’s safe to say I won’t be taking anymore xx
Tracey_W
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sam0321)
Hi guys was wondering if anyone has had the same as me . So Iv been taking the morning after pill pretty much regular since like November time periods have been okay no change really but iv took it 3/4 times this month and I came on ( well I think it’s my period anyway ) started off like it normally does but now it’s brown like as if I’m coming off 🤷🏻*♀️ Obviously used google and it said about a blockage or something but I’m now worrying like what if I start to haemorrhage or it’s caused something to happen 😩🙈 I have really bad anxiety so really worrying now it’s safe to say I won’t be taking anymore xx
Sounds like nothing to worry about with discharge ok
You'll get this usually with emergency contraceptive pill as only side effect ok

One thing I will say is don't take this as a sign you not pregnant either ( only obviously you having inter course ) which I pressure you are ok . I'm not saying you are but just be aware of things to x

Would suggest really to look up on NHS choices website for more accurate information than Google.

If you really worry about this then talk to your GP as they will reassure you ok as even phonecall maybe enough with your GP.

I'm a midwife and like I said if worried on this speak to your GP please .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (549)
50.88%
No (530)
49.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed