Ghammond47
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Anyone else going to uhi this year? I’m going to uhi Inverness to do ba hons history. I cannot find anyone anywhere who is going to uhi 🥴
coganh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hey! I'm going to Inverness uhi but I'm doing adult nursing
Ghammond47
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by coganh)
Hey! I'm going to Inverness uhi but I'm doing adult nursing
nice one!! add my snapchat if you want, im making a group chat xx my snap is Gracie.hammond9
Gregss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
hey, I'll be staying in the halls but I'm doing forestry
P1nkPiggy2
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Gregss)
hey, I'll be staying in the halls but I'm doing forestry
Hi mate,
add my sc Charlie030403, I am doing arb
Gregss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by P1nkPiggy2)
Hi mate,
add my sc Charlie030403, I am doing arb
only just seen this, I'll add you, I'm grc_240
littlek4
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
hey! i'm new to the uni this year. I'm studying BA archeology and criminology. I have no idea what the halls are like and i've applied to them. Does anyone know when we know if we have a room at the halls or not? I havent gotten anything since i applied.
P1nkPiggy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by littlek4)
hey! i'm new to the uni this year. I'm studying BA archeology and criminology. I have no idea what the halls are like and i've applied to them. Does anyone know when we know if we have a room at the halls or not? I havent gotten anything since i applied.
We will know shortly, just waiting for the tenancy agreements and as they have changed providers it's taking a while.
Feel free to add my sc and I'll add you to the group
littlek4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by P1nkPiggy)
We will know shortly, just waiting for the tenancy agreements and as they have changed providers it's taking a while.
Feel free to add my sc and I'll add you to the group
okay thank you. I dont use snapchat unfortunately.
rozaliyamartinn
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiya! I'll be starting my 2nd-year History and Archaeology (BAH) this September, I was in halls last year, it's pretty nice. It's not much but a lot better than most other universities. As for if you will have room or not, they might tell you pretty late, you most likely will, not a lot of people went last year and I don't expect them to this year as well. Administration is pretty slow, I think it's because only one person is working during the summer, you can call them and see what is going on with your application (I don't recommend as I got yelled at last year, at least got my stuff sorted quicker lol). But yeah, hope that helps!
littlek4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by rozaliyamartinn)
Hiya! I'll be starting my 2nd-year History and Archaeology (BAH) this September, I was in halls last year, it's pretty nice. It's not much but a lot better than most other universities. As for if you will have room or not, they might tell you pretty late, you most likely will, not a lot of people went last year and I don't expect them to this year as well. Administration is pretty slow, I think it's because only one person is working during the summer, you can call them and see what is going on with your application (I don't recommend as I got yelled at last year, at least got my stuff sorted quicker lol). But yeah, hope that helps!
sorry i havent seen this.
yea administration has been crap so i'm now looking at other places to stay.
I'd be interested in getting to know you more as I was also applying for the course you are on but went with my BA in archaeology and criminology.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
13.21%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.03%
I need help with filling out the application form (8)
5.03%
I need help with my personal statement (68)
42.77%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (38)
23.9%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.89%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (13)
8.18%

Watched Threads