I get scared easily

Watch
Pleaselisten5
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm 18 years old and I'm worried that I may be disabled in some way. From a young age I was easily affected by bad things that happened to me. For example, I had a few cases of falling/ tripping over when I was younger, which I believe has caused me to have a phobia of falling. I also have arachnophobia and believe that this built up from being sacred of them as a child. I seem to have been easily influenced by bad things when I was younger that have caused me to be mentally ill now. Is something wrong with me because others don't get as easily affected by things to the point in which you terrible anxiety.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
I think you should speak to your GP.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've had anxiety for years. Unless you are in constant fight or flight, palpitations, trembling and shaking, difficulty getting a satisfying breath etc. then no I think it's just phobias... but all the same you should get a diagnosis by a medical professional.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (649)
48.4%
No (692)
51.6%

Watched Threads