ladies! vaginal health help

Watch
oh my pickles
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
so I’ve had this tiny tiny bit of flesh (probably just under 0.5cm) that sort of looks like a tiny tail sitting (connected) at the vaginal opening. I’ve had it since birth but never knew what it was? it doesn’t hurt or anything but if I pull on it, yeah it hurts. anyone else know what this is??
Advertisement
Gazelleintense
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Without seeing it, I don’t know I’m afraid. (I’m a nurse and have seen plenty of vaginas through doing smear tests) if it doesn’t interfere with function, and it’s always been there and isn’t changing, then it’s probably nothing to worry about. See your GP to make sure perhaps? Or ask your practice nurse to look at it when you go for your first smear at age 25.
oh my pickles
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Gazelleintense)
Without seeing it, I don’t know I’m afraid. (I’m a nurse and have seen plenty of vaginas through doing smear tests) if it doesn’t interfere with function, and it’s always been there and isn’t changing, then it’s probably nothing to worry about. See your GP to make sure perhaps? Or ask your practice nurse to look at it when you go for your first smear at age 25.
yeah it hasn’t been a problem at all it’s just a bit odd that it’s there and I’m just trying to figure out what it actyally is but thank you!
epm000
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by oh my pickles)
so I’ve had this tiny tiny bit of flesh (probably just under 0.5cm) that sort of looks like a tiny tail sitting (connected) at the vaginal opening. I’ve had it since birth but never knew what it was? it doesn’t hurt or anything but if I pull on it, yeah it hurts. anyone else know what this is??
if it has been there since birth it may just be excess skin, especially if it doesn't normally hurt - same as pulling skin on your arm will hurt, but if it does start don't be scared to go to a doctor/gyno
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (535)
51.1%
No (512)
48.9%

Watched Threads