The Student Room Group

Nevermind

dw
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Looks like those questions cover a reasonable amount of the syllabus. What are you stuck with?
Original post by TesRufus
I got set these questions for my A Level Maths class and I have no clue what to do. I will try and attach it in the comments

are you stuck with a specific q?

*pls make life easier for both urself and us by stating wht exactly u need help with.*
Reply 3
I am not going to lie but all of it. could you guys just go through each question. Sorry to be a pain!

That is a whole chapter(s) worth of questions/content.
Not being funny, but you should learn it first and at least attempt the questiins.
Post what you try if/when you get stuck.
Could you at least go through the answers for question 1 as I will probably understand the rest if I see how I do those ones.

No we aren't allowed to give solutions - if this is an assessment you should do it yourself :smile:
Can you at least suggest what steps I need to do

What does it mean if an object is moving at constant velocity? What can we say about the forces acting on it?
Reply 6
Original post by hs_1
are you stuck with a specific q?

*pls make life easier for both urself and us by stating wht exactly u need help with.*

question 1
Reply 7
question 1

I can't see this going well if you don't post some attempt.
You should have covered all the stuff for q1 in gcse physics as well as a level maths. What can't you make progress with? You've got to form some equation(s) using the given forces.

Quick Reply

Latest