The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

does anyone know how we know which notts accom is 'sold out' before we firm etc? ty x
Original post by penguin5091
does anyone know how we know which notts accom is 'sold out' before we firm etc? ty x

Dagfa (non-catered off campus) is completely out, cripps (on-campus catered) is pretty close. Most en suite rooms close to the med school are gone. I didn’t realise but you can literally go to accommodation on the uni website and without firming see the room availabilities if that helps you make your decision x
Original post by rainbowhorse2003
Dagfa (non-catered off campus) is completely out, cripps (on-campus catered) is pretty close. Most en suite rooms close to the med school are gone. I didn’t realise but you can literally go to accommodation on the uni website and without firming see the room availabilities if that helps you make your decision x

However sometimes the website doesn’t update so it would say that rooms are available when they are actually fully booked I think :frown:
Where’s everyone thinking of for A108 accomodation ? Derby or main campus x
Original post by Koala3
Where’s everyone thinking of for A108 accomodation ? Derby or main campus x

most a108 students stay on main campus. that's what I've gone for too :smile:
Reply 185
I wonder if anyone could help; I have a quick question about registering for the Notts Acomodation portal.

I firmed my Notts offer on UCAS yesterday (still can't believe I am saying that :yeah:) and tried to register today for accomodation. I know that it says to wait 48 hours and that I am early but it says "Student Not Found". Is that the response that it should be giving just because I am trying to register too early or is there an issue perhaps?

Did anyone else get this response (below) if you like me you just could not wait and tried to log on before you'd got into the system - lol?

"Student Not Found

The details you entered do not match our records or we cannot find your details. It is possible that you may have made a mistake when entering your details, if so please try again."
Original post by JoTheM
I wonder if anyone could help; I have a quick question about registering for the Notts Acomodation portal.

I firmed my Notts offer on UCAS yesterday (still can't believe I am saying that :yeah:) and tried to register today for accomodation. I know that it says to wait 48 hours and that I am early but it says "Student Not Found". Is that the response that it should be giving just because I am trying to register too early or is there an issue perhaps?

Did anyone else get this response (below) if you like me you just could not wait and tried to log on before you'd got into the system - lol?

"Student Not Found

The details you entered do not match our records or we cannot find your details. It is possible that you may have made a mistake when entering your details, if so please try again."

Dw I got that exactly when I tried to register too soon. It’s hard ofc but u just gotta be patient. It let me in about 45 hours after firming notts, n I got a confirmation email from the uni a few hours before the accommodation portal let me in. Chances are nothings wrong. I would wait until 48hrs and then email if it’s still not working
Reply 187
Original post by rainbowhorse2003
Dw I got that exactly when I tried to register too soon. It’s hard ofc but u just gotta be patient. It let me in about 45 hours after firming notts, n I got a confirmation email from the uni a few hours before the accommodation portal let me in. Chances are nothings wrong. I would wait until 48hrs and then email if it’s still not working

Thanks for your help. Puts my mind at rest! 24 hours to go... lol
Where are people applying for accommodation? I did Broadgate Park, SPC and Riverside (self-catered ensuite)
Original post by Donut232003
Where are people applying for accommodation? I did Broadgate Park, SPC and Riverside (self-catered ensuite)

i did spc, nottingham two, raleigh park and broadgate park for en-suite too
Are there any grads that have received an offer?
Evening, I've firmed and applied to Riverside, Nottingham Two and Broadgate :smile:
Reply 192
I firmed and applied to Cripps and Hugh Stewart
Hi I firmed and applied to Hugh Stewart, Sherwood and Rutland :smile: Hopefully see you all in September
Original post by kitri_
I firmed and applied to Cripps and Hugh Stewart

Same :smile:
Reply 195
Exciting ! I’m sure I’ll run into you in September then :smile:
Are any of the self catered accomodations fully booked already? I've got an offer from Nott, but I'm waiting on a decision from Sheffield before I firm 😬
Original post by Dontkmowwhat
Are any of the self catered accomodations fully booked already? I've got an offer from Nott, but I'm waiting on a decision from Sheffield before I firm 😬

Nah there's some left. Only one place is completely booked up.
Reply 198
I’m still waiting for two universities to reply but I’m so scared that the accommodation that’s left is going to be terrible when I firm Nottingham. I want to wait because I might get contextual lower offer from the others so how is the accommodation looking? (would prefer an ensuite) how quickly will it go?
Original post by Dontkmowwhat

Hiya! i was in exactly the same place but now I'm really struggling with whether to choose Sheffield or Nottingham as my first choice, dyu have any advice? Thanks x

Latest

Trending

Trending