DR2002
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Last year the Uni sent an email in June with regards to the DBS and Occupational Health after I'd firmed them. I dont think you need to upload anything as yet just make sure at this point you have the documents you will need as per the gov.uk website.
Last edited by DR2002; 1 month ago
DR2002
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Boundlessenergy)
do we get to find out how we did in our interviews? I was shocked to get an offer yesterday cos I felt I had missed loads of important points so, it would be interesting to know how it actually went:yes:
You don't get any feedback on your interview, they were obviously very impressed with you hence the offer. They may provide feedback for someone who has been rejected needing to know how they can improve.
silly mili
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
@DR2002 Hiya! I was wondering what are your favourite parts of the Nottingham medical course, Uni and city are now and also what are some things you wish you had known about these before firming Notts (e.g. something that may sway our decision to firm) Just so we can get a better understanding of whether we want to choose Notts as our 1st choice. Thank you so much!!
Boundlessenergy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DR2002)
You don't get any feedback on your interview, they were obviously very impressed with you hence the offer. They may provide feedback for someone who has been rejected needing to know how they can improve.
Oh right! That's good to hear Thanks a lot for the reply!!
repap
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Asdf654)
may i ask wen d u receive yr offer
Yesterday
myow
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got an offer tonight! Which zone are people looking at for accommodation?
Dontkmowwhat
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Guys I've cracked it! This is the only thing you need for deciding on accomodation: the ones north of the med school are closest to Lidl and the ones to the west are closest to Tesco
Linneya01
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Dontkmowwhat)
Guys I've cracked it! This is the only thing you need for deciding on accomodation: the ones north of the med school are closest to Lidl and the ones to the west are closest to Tesco
Thats the real decision that needs to be made
hello0320
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by myow)
I got an offer tonight! Which zone are people looking at for accommodation?
I'm not sure which are in each zone, do you know? At the moment I like the look of Cavendish, Lenton and Worthy and Derby Hall - but I know you can't pick the halls specifically
myow
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hello0320)
I'm not sure which are in each zone, do you know? At the moment I like the look of Cavendish, Lenton and Worthy and Derby Hall - but I know you can't pick the halls specifically
https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ugstudy...ation-2016.pdf page 8/9 shows the different zones. I like the look of the central zone as it's close to everything and convenient for buses/ trams etc.
Asdf654
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by repap)
Yesterday
thanks
rainbowhorse2003
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How soon did emails from the uni come for you guys? I had an offer on track last night, but Nottingham’s my top and first offer so it would be nice to know its all real and I can untense when I get an actual email from the uni lol
myow
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rainbowhorse2003)
How soon did emails from the uni come for you guys? I had an offer on track last night, but Nottingham’s my top and first offer so it would be nice to know its all real and I can untense when I get an actual email from the uni lol
I got my offer yesterday and just got an email from notts at 8:12am
silly mili
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Dontkmowwhat)
hahahah ahhh thanks mate that's just solved all my problems, If I want to buy little moons I need to be close to tescos to get them before they're out of stock jk
Last edited by silly mili; 1 month ago
silly mili
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I got my ucas track email at 6:25pm and then the nottingham email just for further information at 8:30 the same day theeeeen I got the email about an invitation for offer holders 2 days later at 2:31pm (although others have said it was 4 days for them) hope this helps and congratulations!!
GoldenPheniox16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just had my email from Nottingham come through today, received my offer yesterday. Does anyone know when they will hold offer holder days?
egraceb16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GoldenPheniox16)
Just had my email from Nottingham come through today, received my offer yesterday. Does anyone know when they will hold offer holder days?
Hi, I got my offer on Tuesday and the email yesterday, and later that day I got an offer holder email, so you should get one soon
GoldenPheniox16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by egraceb16)
Hi, I got my offer on Tuesday and the email yesterday, and later that day I got an offer holder email, so you should get one soon
That’s great thank you
rainbowhorse2003
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by silly mili)
Hi, I got my ucas track email at 6:25pm and then the nottingham email just for further information at 8:30 the same day theeeeen I got the email about an invitation for offer holders 2 days later at 2:31pm (although others have said it was 4 days for them) hope this helps and congratulations!!
(Original post by myow)
I got my offer yesterday and just got an email from notts at 8:12am
Thankyou so much! Glad to be expecting it soon. Congratulations to you guys too!
HolaWorld
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thankyou so much! Glad to be expecting it soon. Congratulations to you guys too!
Any international student received offer?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (197)
5.06%
Uncertainty around my education (563)
14.47%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (438)
11.25%
Lack of purpose or motivation (536)
13.77%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (193)
4.96%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (233)
5.99%
Loneliness (328)
8.43%
Financial worries (143)
3.67%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (153)
3.93%
Exposure to negative news/social media (174)
4.47%
Lack of real life entertainment (219)
5.63%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (349)
8.97%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (366)
9.4%

Watched Threads