roshnijesrani
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I'm completely freaking out, on UCAS apply it says my application is incomplete for certain un iversities, although i'm sure I filled in all the details, can someone tell me what that means? will I not be considered?
Scotney
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
PQ can you please advise here.Thanks.
roshnijesrani
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
pls I don't even know how to contact ucas as they don't have an email
Scotney
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by roshnijesrani)
pls I don't even know how to contact ucas as they don't have an email
Literally google UCAS contact.They have a phone number.
14t
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I'm completely freaking out, on UCAS apply it says my application is incomplete for certain un iversities, although i'm sure I filled in all the details, can someone tell me what that means? will I not be considered?
are u a 2021 applicant? (going to uni this sept?)
Scotney
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by 14t)
Yes they are.
14t
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Scotney)
Yes they are.
bruhhh oof, how has this not been sorted out earlier it’s literally february lmao just call them

tel:0371 468 0 468.
roshnijesrani
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by 14t)
yeah
roshnijesrani
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Literally google UCAS contact.They have a phone number.
hi, I did try calling them on the listed number, it did not work, I did also drop them a message on Twitter but they haven't replied yet is there any other way I can contact them, should I contact my university?
Bindushree
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Are u international student?
Bindushree
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Which uni are u applying to ? The deadline is up
Scotney
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
That number is working try after 9am if you are an international google ucas contact and use that number.You can also go to their website Ucas online.
Scotney
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
04MR17 can you help here thanks or PQ
roshnijesrani
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
That number is working try after 9am if you are an international google ucas contact and use that number.You can also go to their website Ucas online.
ok i'll try again after 9am uk time thanks
Scotney
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
ok i'll try again after 9am uk time thanks
Remember number is different for internationals but is given on same web page. Good luck!
Scotney
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
International no+44 330 3330 230 open 8.30am-6.00pm Mon-Fri.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
hi, I did try calling them on the listed number, it did not work, I did also drop them a message on Twitter but they haven't replied yet is there any other way I can contact them, should I contact my university?
Phone lines will be open by 9am today.

Phone them again. When did you think you submitted your application properly? Did you receive any confirmation emails that your application had been submitted? Did any university email you thanking you for your application?
04MR17
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Bindushree)
Which uni are u applying to ? The deadline is up
Plenty of unis still have places, they just don't have to consider your application if you apply after 29th January.
Euapp
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Phone lines will be open by 9am today.

Phone them again. When did you think you submitted your application properly? Did you receive any confirmation emails that your application had been submitted? Did any university email you thanking you for your application?
Phone number definitely works. I phoned on several occasions as a EU applicant. You might have to hang on a while, but they do pick up eventually and are very helpful. BUT I would contact the Uni's directly and ask what is missing. It might be stuff like work experience that you upload directly to the university. You'll find telephone numbers and email contacts for the admissions teams on each university's web site.
04MR17
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Euapp)
Phone number definitely works. I phoned on several occasions as a EU applicant. You might have to hang on a while, but they do pick up eventually and are very helpful. BUT I would contact the Uni's directly and ask what is missing. It might be stuff like work experience that you upload directly to the university. You'll find telephone numbers and email contacts for the admissions teams on each university's web site.
No point in contacting universities if they haven't yet received the application. OP says that UCAS apply is displaying an incomplete message. Not track.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (387)
32.17%
No (816)
67.83%

Watched Threads