Sleep advice

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I had less than 2 hours of sleep last night and was wondering if anyone had tips

Yes I’ve tried wasting my energy
And listening to sounds/music
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Get up and do something else, and get off your phone/whatever electronic you're using right now. Do something that mentally and physically relaxes you, and when you feel sleepy (as in you can barely keep your eyes open), go to bed.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Pathway)
Get up and do something else, and get off your phone/whatever electronic you're using right now. Do something that mentally and physically relaxes you, and when you feel sleepy (as in you can barely keep your eyes open), go to bed.
I’ve tried it sooo many times. I literally just can’t
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve tried it sooo many times. I literally just can’t
Okay, so what else have yout tried? What's keeping you awake? Is this a common problem for you?
Anonymous #1
Okay, so what else have yout tried? What's keeping you awake? Is this a common problem for you?
It’s not common. At home I usually have no problem. But I’m not at my house atm and I want to stay up on purpose. Even though I know it’s bad for my health, I just never get tired
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It’s not common. At home I usually have no problem. But I’m not at my house atm and I want to stay up on purpose. Even though I know it’s bad for my health, I just never get tired
Okay. Anyway, sleep hygiene, you need to improve it when you're away from home, so that poor sleeping habits don't happen when you're at home. But yeah. Try not to stress about it. Change the narrative you tell yourself too, you can sleep, you are choosing not to (you said you "want to stay up" - this is a choice! This isn't the same as being unable to sleep).

Good luck, hope you sleep soon.
Anonymous #1
Okay. Anyway, sleep hygiene, you need to improve it when you're away from home, so that poor sleeping habits don't happen when you're at home. But yeah. Try not to stress about it. Change the narrative you tell yourself too, you can sleep, you are choosing not to (you said you "want to stay up" - this is a choice! This isn't the same as being unable to sleep).

Good luck, hope you sleep soon.
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (622)
48.9%
No (650)
51.1%

Watched Threads