The Student Room Group

DVLA

Hi , could someone tell me about who put the stamp on the envelope when you send the documents for provisional license to dvla. I am asking because today I was at the post office and said that I want to send and return my letter with first class, they took the letter ,put something on it , but I haven't seen the stamp. I paid for it 13.70 £. Will they put the stamp ? I couldn't ask because the post office was so rude
I’ve seen some post office stick a bar code on the envelope in place of a stamp. You sure it wasn’t that?
Reply 2
Original post by John Wick11
I’ve seen some post office stick a bar code on the envelope in place of a stamp. You sure it wasn’t that?

They put 2 marks , one was the bar code
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Vasea
Hi , could someone tell me about who put the stamp on the envelope when you send the documents for provisional license to dvla. I am asking because today I was at the post office and said that I want to send and return my letter with first class, they took the letter ,put something on it , but I haven't seen the stamp. I paid for it 13.70 £. Will they put the stamp ? I couldn't ask because the post office was so rude

You paid HOW MUCH?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending