Vasea
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi , could someone tell me about who put the stamp on the envelope when you send the documents for provisional license to dvla. I am asking because today I was at the post office and said that I want to send and return my letter with first class, they took the letter ,put something on it , but I haven't seen the stamp. I paid for it 13.70 £. Will they put the stamp ? I couldn't ask because the post office was so rude
John Wick11
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’ve seen some post office stick a bar code on the envelope in place of a stamp. You sure it wasn’t that?
Vasea
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by John Wick11)
I’ve seen some post office stick a bar code on the envelope in place of a stamp. You sure it wasn’t that?
They put 2 marks , one was the bar code
Last edited by Vasea; 1 week ago
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Vasea)
Hi , could someone tell me about who put the stamp on the envelope when you send the documents for provisional license to dvla. I am asking because today I was at the post office and said that I want to send and return my letter with first class, they took the letter ,put something on it , but I haven't seen the stamp. I paid for it 13.70 £. Will they put the stamp ? I couldn't ask because the post office was so rude
You paid HOW MUCH?!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (44)
13.88%
Virtual campus tours/open days (69)
21.77%
Live streaming events (29)
9.15%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (33)
10.41%
A uni comparison tool (73)
23.03%
An in-person event when available (69)
21.77%