I have worked more than 3 years in the last 5 - but only 2.6 years in the last 3

Watch
soundcloudrapper
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
IMPORTANT INFO: I HAVE been financially independent for 3 years because when I left my last job I had money saved up.

I have worked 3 proper jobs in my life but 2 of them were before or up to February 2016, more than 3 years ago. And the last job I only worked for 2 years and 7 months total not 3 years.

Can I

A) Lie and say that I worked my last job for 3 years? The office took ages to send me my final firing so it's not on the books that I left when I did I don't think, only if they ask for payslips am I ****ed,

B) Include my old jobs from more than 3 years ago so that it makes up 3 years.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If this is for a job, nobody will bother checking. If this is for anything else, don’t do it.
soundcloudrapper
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
If this is for a job, nobody will bother checking. If this is for anything else, don’t do it.
Ok I won't lie. I guess i'll have to ask a new question about including older jobs from more than 3 years ago.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (499)
51.39%
No (472)
48.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise