The Student Room Group

Guys with red hair?

Im a 17 year old guy with ginger hair. its not like carrot orange but much darker, still counts as ginger though...

do girls like this? or not? im bored...and curious :smile:

Scroll to see replies

i do :smile:
Reply 2
whats wrong with having ginger hair?
Reply 3
'Girls'? That's a bit of a broad term.

Generally, the gingers at my school are either really popular - or really unpopular.
Reply 4
I have bright ginger hair, thanks to Irish parentage. Its one feature that I don't think stands me in good stead with girls
Reply 5
Sure. Why not?
Girls seem to say they like guys with red hair, but ive not found any of these girls yet!
Reply 7
I like gingers :smile: Josh Homme of QOTSA = yum.
If you have a nice face, it doesn't really matter.
Reply 9
i loveeee red haired boys!!!!
Ginger men are the sex.
Reply 11
Oooh yeah.
I never noticed my ex had red hair till he told me..and i liked his hair colour, was rusty, with a hint of grey..:smile:

in all seriousness..it doesn't matter
I can't talk about the opposite sex, but I find ginger girls incredibly sexy, there's just something about that looks fiery and sexy. :yep:
Yeah, it doesn't really matter. Some will really love it, most will be pretty neutral toward it I think.

Doesn't quite have the same appeal as it does on girls though for some reason.
jismith1989
I can't talk about the opposite sex, but I find ginger girls incredibly sexy, there's just something about that looks fiery and sexy. :yep:

Ginger girls are usually either, ridiculously hot, or really not lol. Probably the same for guys too really.
someone would have to be pretty shallow to judge someone of there hair colour.

Personally I think 'ginger' boys are just as nice as brown, blonde, grey... hair colour is really nothing.
OP this is gonna be a bit biased. You're just gonna get a lot of girls saying 'yeh I love ginger guys' etc, the ones that don't and I would guess that would be the vast majority lol won't comment.
Red hair & green eyes :love:.

The only hair colour I have a problem with in the opposite sex is blonde :wink:.
i actually really like red hair. i've always had a bit of a thing for it :love:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending