Low mood and hate myself

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I feel low all the time and really hate myself. I hate my thoughts and hate that I am not as strong and happy as I used to be. Everyone around me seems relatively happy and has friends/family, I don't. I just feel miserable all the time and I hate talking to people about my problems because I just feel like a burden. I just wish I was normal.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I feel low all the time and really hate myself. I hate my thoughts and hate that I am not as strong and happy as I used to be. Everyone around me seems relatively happy and has friends/family, I don't. I just feel miserable all the time and I hate talking to people about my problems because I just feel like a burden. I just wish I was normal.
maybe try going back to that time where u were strong and happy. with the ongoing situation it is completely normal to have these feelings and just not feel as productive or happy as you were before. You could also join online supportive groups where there will be other people who are also feeling the same as you, this will help you to not feel your alone and be embraced by others. Keep being strong, i know that may sound cliché but there is always light in the darkest moments. You should talk to people about your problems, because that actually helps, your problems are never a burden, there is always someone willing to listen and really help out. also one final thing, normal does not exist, the society we live in today has tried to fixate on a thing called normalcy, but that doesn't exist, you are your own person who will become happy again, so trust me there is no such thing as normal.
ayxsarah
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ppl will show u what they WANT you to see like only the good moments. Remember that 🙏 Hope u feel better
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (649)
48.4%
No (692)
51.6%

Watched Threads