Workout help

Watch
Nutritionist
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
OP asked for workouts that would spot reduce specific areas of body fat. This can’t be done, and the best way to lose fat is mainly through diet. Informing OP of this is not insensitive, it’s trying to help them better understand how to achieve the desired outcome their original question was seeking.

If you ask a leading question that’s based on misinformation, then someone answers with the correct information, don’t get offended if it’s not the answer you wanted.
Advertisement
ProperLad
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
As people have been saying, a workout alone isn't enough to trim down or cut belly fat.
Best way to lose a bit of weight is to diet. But dieting doesn't just mean starving yourself with salads and an apple for the day - just reduce portions a bit, watch your calories, and maybe take a half hour walk/run every day. As long as you break a sweat, it'll be all you need.

Dieting is the key to weight loss, but it doesn't need to be extreme to see changes!
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by username5402638)
Okay, the OP asked for workouts and not fat loss but if that’s what you think then thanks for trying to help!
OP literally asked how to get 'rid of belly fat and slim down thighs' which is an inaccurate question and thus has been corrected by me and others. The only way to get rid of belly fat and slim down thighs is to lose fat. No amount of chloe ting cardio videos will get you there unless ofc you get into a caloric deficit using them.

(Original post by username5402638)
Honestly, yes. I think we need to be careful, but that is just my opinion and I’m so sorry if I’m incorrect. Have a good day
lol so we should just keep feeding people misinformation just in case actual advice, that will help them achieve their goals, hurts their feelings or 'triggers' them? Would u also tell someone with a BMI of 30 they don't need to lose weight bc their loved?
Rosyrose123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by isobel-M16)
Thanks, really helpful
your welcome
kiraaaaaxo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
chloe ting is a good workouts which had loads od workouts check it out

just search on google chloe ting workouts
and u might find the one your looking for shes got millions of followers on youtube...
Advertisement
Rosyrose123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by kiraaaaaxo)
chloe ting is a good workouts which had loads od workouts check it out

just search on google chloe ting workouts
and u might find the one your looking for shes got millions of followers on youtube...
yes she also has free programs
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (58)
13.33%
Virtual campus tours/open days (100)
22.99%
Live streaming events (39)
8.97%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (41)
9.43%
A uni comparison tool (100)
22.99%
An in-person event when available (97)
22.3%