Chloe ting

Watch
isobel-M16
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
How many of Chloe ting's workout videoes should I follow to lose weight (belly & thighs) and what are the best ones?
QueenKagami
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, you should try her 2 week shred challenge video on YouTube and aim to complete it at least 3 times a week hope this helps!
Time After Time
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Go with whatever your brain tells you.
Mason_taylor16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
bro none of it is gonna help you lose weight, those 8 minute workout or whatever it is isn't going to do anything
you cant choose to lose belly fat by targeting it, when you lose weight you lose it everywhere and you must burn more calories than you eat by calculating your BMR, your BMR will tell you how many calories you burn a day just by functioning then you must eat below it to lose weight.
VeritySleeps
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by isobel-M16)
How many of Chloe ting's workout videoes should I follow to lose weight (belly & thighs) and what are the best ones?
You can't choose where you lose weight and those workouts won't do much. The best thing you can do is increase your daily steps (aim for 10,000) and eat more healthily. The workouts will help more with cardiovascular fitness and strength but any should help, just focus on using good form
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mason_taylor16)
bro none of it is gonna help you lose weight, those 8 minute workout or whatever it is isn't going to do anything
you cant choose to lose belly fat by targeting it, when you lose weight you lose it everywhere and you must burn more calories than you eat by calculating your BMR, your BMR will tell you how many calories you burn a day just by functioning then you must eat below it to lose weight.
Everything is correct except we burn TDEE in a day, eating below BMR is dangerous.
Science girl
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by isobel-M16)
Hi,

for losing weight I really recommend to leave homeworkouts and to do cardio. I swam competitively for four years, no weights, sit ups, crunches just swimming and I was very toned and slim. I’m still am! I’m training for a triathlon. Due to lockdown and how not everyone can swim I suggest to start running or cycle. Even if you feel like you cannot run at all trust me, just give it a go. For your first session I would just run till your tired and see on nike run or map my run app how far you ran. Then I would run that distance three more times and then add 1K on for the next session and repeat. If you want a flat toned stomach running will give you it!! Look at all the Olympians running on track they are so toned!

hope this helped you and remember not to give up

science girl 🧬
Last edited by Science girl; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (37)
13.75%
Virtual campus tours/open days (60)
22.3%
Live streaming events (25)
9.29%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (27)
10.04%
A uni comparison tool (62)
23.05%
An in-person event when available (58)
21.56%