thank u hehe

Watch
AestheticStudying
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I just want to say thank u to everyone on this list! U guys mean the world to me and are so kind and honestly even if I just met u or have known u since August 2020 (when I joined tsr) u have been there for me and have made me feel so happy and have been there and have made me know I have someone to talk to cus it's pretty hard talking to my parents about this kinda stuff so thank u everyone and I appreciate u so much xd
and if your not on this list it doesn't mean I don't love and appreciate you it means I'm possibly half-awake and have forgotten to put your name on.
To everyone on tsr: even if I've just seen u around I just want to say thank u for being such a nice person and for making my time on tsr a time to remember so thank u for that and I appreciate it a lot :hugs:
nikkiblonsky SuperiorPotato macy_m HaydenFordz \(^_^)/ xsowmix BluMoon06 Ducky_MoMo Agashii_
Final Fantasy kittyfifi123456 Justaboutalive londonmyst Muttley79 Oxford Mum stereotypeasian iamthicccccc1405
jellybellyb Hellohsjakodsmka TSR User_123 LovelyMrFox H4ttie03 Raptor Jesus Dell PC 2 dalbyc FTheOpps Aminahkhadijaaaxxxx Rufus the red rxyaltyx Arthur_Morgan Moonbow parmezanne neko no basu Bookworm_88 nm12345 shxttah_x Afrrcyn ReviseSleeping scar05 markovchain17 superbo9y
CoochieMan Bigreshe JP2000!!! Versions heldbygrace CaptainDuckie Wannabevetnurse Chopinnocturne31 goldie_2021 Celtic Conjurer Moonlight rain Laurence010401 Brutal Bee BritishPotato :) Nialler xsummerberry19
Surnia Mesopotamian. sunny.side.up BlackkQueen12 04MR17 Obolinda noturhabibti MMtrapzz
Sam_R9 StopRightThere Cherrygrape1234 UserYay spotify95 TheMightyKind Reyaa_study.x absolutelysprout SchmuckOff fish finger fan adele laurie Masked Marauder 5hyl33n RazzzBerries Ciel parkerrr bored_user:) FOR ALL WHO ARE CONFUSED THIS IS ZAR A KA ASPEN AURELIA - I CHANGED MY USERNAMEEEEEE

there are many more names and I will add them a bit later
Last edited by AestheticStudying; 5 days ago
HaydenFordz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
heldbygrace
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒)
I just want to say thank u to everyone on this list! U guys mean the world to me and are so kind and honestly even if I just met u or have known u since August 2020 (when I joined tsr) u have been there for me and have made me feel so happy and have been there and have made me know I have someone to talk to cus it's pretty hard talking to my parents about this kinda stuff so thank u everyone and I appreciate u so much xd
nikkiblonsky SuperiorPotato macy_m HaydenFordz \(^_^)/ xsowmix BluMoon06 Ducky_MoMo Agashii_
CoochieMan Bigreshe JP2000!!! heldbygrace CaptainDuckie Wannabevetnurse Chopinnocturne31 goldie_2021 Celtic Conjurer Moonlight rain Laurence010401

Aww we love you so much Zara, you are so kind and beautiful and the world is a better place with you in it. :yep::jumphug:
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Aww thx zara!! You are amazing and I’m grateful that you’re my tsr friend
CoochieMan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Aaaaah you're so sweet thank youuuuuuuuuu so much :hugs:
AestheticStudying
Rep:
?
(Original post by HaydenFordz)
i bet ur happy that I followed the tag rule u were on about right

(Original post by heldbygrace)
Aww we love you so much Zara, you are so kind and beautiful and the world is a better place with you in it. :yep::jumphug:
Miriam I- :cry2: aww come here :jumphug:

(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
Aww thx zara!! You are amazing and I’m grateful that you’re my tsr friend
awww same to u too nikki :hugs:
btw love ur pfp of DW from Arthur

(Original post by CoochieMan)
Aaaaah you're so sweet thank youuuuuuuuuu so much :hugs:
awww don't mention it :hugs:
Agashii_
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
CoochieMan Bigreshe JP2000!!! heldbygrace CaptainDuckie Wannabevetnurse Chopinnocturne31 goldie_2021 Celtic Conjurer Moonlight rain Laurence010401

aw you know we love you zara
even after that lil prank of urs
xsowmix
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
awwwwww thank you so much I appriacte you as well
AestheticStudying
Rep:
?
(Original post by Agashii_)
aw you know we love you zara
even after that lil prank of urs
awwwww come here :hugs:
hehe
Agashii_
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by xsowmix)
appriacte soMWi?
AestheticStudying
Rep:
?
(Original post by xsowmix)
don't mention it hehe :hugs:
"appriacte" - and I oop-
HaydenFordz
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i bet ur happy that I followed the tag rule u were on about right

Miriam I- :cry2: aww come here :jumphug:

awww same to u too nikki :hugs:
btw love ur pfp of DW from Arthur

awww don't mention it :hugs:
Yes I am, and I was first! But anyways thank you it means a lot
AestheticStudying
Rep:
?
(Original post by HaydenFordz)
Yes I am, and I was first! But anyways thank you it means a lot
aww dont mention it Hayden :hugs:
Ducky_MoMo
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
:jumphug:
AestheticStudying
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ducky_MoMo)
:jumphug:
hehe :jumphug:
JP2000!!!
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
🥺🥺
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

:cry2::jumphug:

Thank youuuuuuuu

You are the besttttttt
V℮rsions
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You're welcome.
Wise Goldie
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

oh thought you were leaving then lol

its fine glad ive been friendly and helpful
Bigreshe
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

aw cheers!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (44)
23.28%
Unhappy (53)
28.04%
Conflicted (92)
48.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed