:hugs:
:hugs: hehe
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒)
I just want to say thank u to everyone on this list! U guys mean the world to me and are so kind and honestly even if I just met u or have known u since August 2020 (when I joined tsr) u have been there for me and have made me feel so happy and have been there and have made me know I have someone to talk to cus it's pretty hard talking to my parents about this kinda stuff so thank u everyone and I appreciate u so much xd
and if your not on this list it doesn't mean I don't love and appreciate you it means I'm possibly half-awake and have forgotten to put your name on.
To everyone on tsr: even if I've just seen u around I just want to say thank u for being such a nice person and for making my time on tsr a time to remember so thank u for that and I appreciate it a lot :hugs:
nikkiblonsky SuperiorPotato macy_m HaydenFordz \(^_^)/ xsowmix BluMoon06 Ducky_MoMo Agashii_
jellybellyb Hellohsjakodsmka TSR User_123 LovelyMrFox H4ttie03 Raptor Jesus Dell PC 2 dalbyc Aminahkhadijaaaxxxx Rufus the red rxyaltyx Arthur_Morgan Moonbow parmezanne neko no basu Bookworm_88 nm12345 shxttah_x Afrrcyn ReviseSleeping scar05 markovchain17 superbo9y
CoochieMan Bigreshe JP2000!!! Versions heldbygrace CaptainDuckie Wannabevetnurse Chopinnocturne31 goldie_2021 Celtic Conjurer Moonlight rain Laurence010401 Brutal Bee BritishPotato :) Nialler xsummerberry19
Surnia Mesopotamian. sunny.side.up BlackkQueen12 04MR17 Obolinda noturhabibti
Sam_R9 StopRightThere Cherrygrape1234 UserYay spotify95 TheMightyKind Reyaa_study.x absolutelysprout SchmuckOff fish finger fan adele laurie Masked Marauder 5hyl33n RazzzBerries Ciel parkerrr bored_user:)

there are many more names and I will add them a bit later
No problem darling you're not leaving are you?
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I didn’t get a notification for this :eek:
Thank you Zara, keep being your amazing self, TSR needs people like you :jumphug:

Spoiler:
Show
Btw I saw what you wrote on the other thread and you are absolutely not ugly at all, if you say that again, I’ll make you memorise all 12 cranial nerves and their anatomy :mad2:
jellybellyb
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
omg, I'm so sorry Jerry! hope ur not mad
Don't mention it! :hugs:
Oh, of course not. Sorry if I made it seem as such. I'm grateful to have even been on the tag list. :hugs:
jellybellyb
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
:eek:
SuperiorPotato
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by jellybellyb)
:eek:
Jelly you good?
jellybellyb
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Jelly you good?
Yes, I just haven't seen you in a while.
\^_^/
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Yes, I just haven't seen you in a while.
i was reading old threads i miss when all of us were crazy barely anyone is on now
𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
:hugs: hehe not yet

(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
I didn’t get a notification for this :eek:
Thank you Zara, keep being your amazing self, TSR needs people like you :jumphug:

Spoiler:
Show
Btw I saw what you wrote on the other thread and you are absolutely not ugly at all, if you say that again, I’ll make you memorise all 12 cranial nerves and their anatomy :mad2:
oooof
Aw don't mention it Meso and aww thank u :jumphug:
Spoiler:
Show
well thank u for saying I'm not ugly :hugs: but i am
Oh, I already know the 12 cranial nerves - ur gurl is already studying a-level stuff age 14 so she knows a lot about bio, chem, neurology, psychology and stuff hehe
the olfactory nerve, optic nerve, oculomotor nerve, trochlear nerve, trigeminal nerve, abducens nerve, facial nerve, vestibulocochlear nerve, vagus nerve, spinal accessory nerve and hypoglossal nerve oh and also I think its called the glossopharyngeal nerve
but idk their anatomy hehe

Oh, of course not. Sorry if I made it seem as such. I'm grateful to have even been on the tag list. :hugs:
hehe :hugs:
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
oooof
Aw don't mention it Meso and aww thank u :jumphug:
Spoiler:
Show
well thank u for saying I'm not ugly :hugs: but i am
Oh, I already know the 12 cranial nerves - ur gurl is already studying a-level stuff age 14 so she knows a lot about bio, chem, neurology, psychology and stuff hehe
the olfactory nerve, optic nerve, oculomotor nerve, trochlear nerve, trigeminal nerve, abducens nerve, facial nerve, vestibulocochlear nerve, vagus nerve, spinal accessory nerve and hypoglossal nerve oh and also I think its called the glossopharyngeal nerve
but idk their anatomy hehe
What A Level spec has the 12 cranial nerves? :eek:
I didn’t learn them until uni!
𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
Rep:
?
What A Level spec has the 12 cranial nerves? :eek:
I didn’t learn them until uni!
idk but I like studying further- im doing a few courses on neurology and neuroscience on open university and future learn hehe and I have a big science encyclopedia that talks about the 12 cranial nerves so now I know them off by heart
ooooof
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
idk but I like studying further- im doing a few courses on neurology and neuroscience on open university and future learn hehe and I have a big science encyclopedia that talks about the 12 cranial nerves so now I know them off by heart
ooooof
I think you’re doing undergraduate level study, not A Level! You’ll really love CPD (continued professional development) if you enter dentistry/ medicine :yes:
BluMoon06
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Zara before you leave, we got to swap something anything so we can still talk. ill just cry if i cant talk to you again :cry2:
𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
Rep:
?
I think you’re doing undergraduate level study, not A Level! You’ll really love CPD (continued professional development) if you enter dentistry/ medicine :yes:
oooof! oooh CPD - my cousin was on about that (he's doing medicine)
What do u do in CPD?

(Original post by BluMoon06)
Zara before you leave, we got to swap something anything so we can still talk. ill just cry if i cant talk to you again :cry2:
bruh I ain't leaving just yet! I'll be leaving in 10 years time or sommat or whenever tsr becomes non-existent :lol:
BluMoon06
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
What do u do in CPD?

bruh I ain't leaving just yet! I'll be leaving in 10 years time or sommat or whenever tsr becomes non-existent :lol:
but you said youll be leaving just after your bday!
heldbygrace
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
ooooof
Geez Zara no one stands a chance against you when you apply to uni :eek: :lol:
𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
Rep:
?
(Original post by BluMoon06)
but you said youll be leaving just after your bday!
that was a prank silly

(Original post by heldbygrace)
Geez Zara no one stands a chance against you when you apply to uni :eek: :lol:
aha lol
Masked Marauder
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
You're welcome
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
What do u do in CPD?
CPD is basically lifelong learning, so you go to verified CPD courses, seminars, webinars, conferences etc. They are actually quite interesting, I do some myself but since I’m still a student I don’t get any CPD hours. There’s a certain amount of hours dentists and doctors need to do per cycle and if they don’t, they get deregistered. But like I said, they’re actually quite interesting and fun so the only issue would be finding time to do them.
𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
Rep:
?
(Original post by Masked Marauder)
You're welcome
:hugs:

CPD is basically lifelong learning, so you go to verified CPD courses, seminars, webinars, conferences etc. They are actually quite interesting, I do some myself but since I’m still a student I don’t get any CPD hours. There’s a certain amount of hours dentists and doctors need to do per cycle and if they don’t, they get deregistered. But like I said, they’re actually quite interesting and fun so the only issue would be finding time to do them.
ahhhh wow that seems so interesting!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (372)
32.07%
No (788)
67.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise