Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi so I’m completing the Leeds access form.
Could anyone give me any pointers for, ‘why would you like to study at the uni of Leeds?’
I’m wanting to study biology.
So could anyone tell me why Leeds is a good uni to choose and why it’s good for biology?
Thank you, would help a lot
nicecoldicecold
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi so I’m completing the Leeds access form.
Could anyone give me any pointers for, ‘why would you like to study at the uni of Leeds?’
I’m wanting to study biology.
So could anyone tell me why Leeds is a good uni to choose and why it’s good for biology?
Thank you, would help a lot
I'm just filling mine out too now lmao
I wrote about the additional things they offer, for example their discovery modules which allow u to look outside your course, their good links with industry and opportunities to study abroad. I pretty much went over the website and looked at extra stuff that makes them different. Not specific to biology but hope this helps!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by nicecoldicecold)
I'm just filling mine out too now lmao
I wrote about the additional things they offer, for example their discovery modules which allow u to look outside your course, their good links with industry and opportunities to study abroad. I pretty much went over the website and looked at extra stuff that makes them different. Not specific to biology but hope this helps!
That’s great, thank you!! How much do u reckon u will write overall.
nicecoldicecold
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
That’s great, thank you!! How much do u reckon u will write overall.
Np!
I'm not sure, I'll try to get as close to half the box they allocate but will probably only do like a third. they've already accepted my offer so I'm not worried about it too much tho, and honestly dont know what else id write ahaha
Anonymous #1
Np!
I'm not sure, I'll try to get as close to half the box they allocate but will probably only do like a third. they've already accepted my offer so I'm not worried about it too much tho, and honestly dont know what else id write ahaha
I still haven’t sent my application in, which I will tonight! Did u?
nicecoldicecold
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I still haven’t sent my application in, which I will tonight! Did u?
Yes! sorry didnt see this reply, although I haven't heard anything back from it yet, have you ? its supposed to take no more than a week and its been over that now so im not sure if i should contact them
Anonymous #1
Yes! sorry didnt see this reply, although I haven't heard anything back from it yet, have you ? its supposed to take no more than a week and its been over that now so im not sure if i should contact them
I had an email yesterday confirming my eligibility and that I will be emailed about the access module. Have u had anything yet?
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
I had an email yesterday confirming my eligibility and that I will be emailed about the access module. Have u had anything yet?
I haven’t but it should come out in April
nicecoldicecold
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
yes i have ! was just getting impatient, it all went through on UCAS on thursday are you going to make Leeds your firm?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.49%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.02%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
16.97%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.02%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (79)
29.15%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.34%

Watched Threads