user3592
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i’m not sure if i have anxiety or not, and i don’t think it’s serious enough to see a GP about. but i overthink things to the point where i can’t sleep and i obsess about it for days. i also bite my nails/cuticles and have done so ever since i can remember. i worry a lot, and i will rethink my actions and play out every possible outcome in my head. in the evenings, i get these tremors. it’s not like i’m cold but i kind of just shake. are these signs of generalised anxiety disorder? i don’t want to self diagnose.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Yes you have anxiety
hxnnxh_13.11.06
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I don't know, none of us can diagnose either, I believe that everyone has anxiety, but only severe cases get diagnosed. I've been diagnosed with high-functioning anxiety in January. What happens to me in my frequent normal attacks is I shake and my breathing goes funny and my chest goes tight, but when I have a severe attack I practically stop breathing and get stars and flashing lights in my vision, and one time when I ended up in hospital over an attack I lost consciousness and hit my head so ended up in A&E :/ so it's up to you whether you think you're anxiety is on the scale where you need help. I need a SEND teacher now and therapy and I'm slowly getting better.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (527)
51.31%
No (500)
48.69%

Watched Threads