Menstrual cup

Watch
Rosalea
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Should I buy a menstrual cup even though I have never used a tampon and how should I ask my mum if I can buy one
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Reading this makes my lady parts hurt
something_orphic
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you want to then go for it. Just ask your mum, she might ask why and then explain your reasons. You can always order one online without her anyway.
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rosalea)
Should I buy a menstrual cup even though I have never used a tampon and how should I ask my mum if I can buy one
I think that the tampons sold for teens just beginning their periods would be a better start, Rosalea. I know that menstrual cups have many fans but I think they take a bit of getting used to, especially if you haven't used tampons before.

Someone who had recently started her periods asked about tampons on here recently and I had to look to see what was on the market today; there is a Lil-Lets regular for Teens which is slimmer and shorter than the main range. I would give those a try first.

https://www.lil-lets.com/uk/our-prod...-91mini10su12/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (622)
48.9%
No (650)
51.1%

Watched Threads