The Student Room Group

Off term working restriction

Hi, it will be really helpful if someone can guide me regards to my query:h:ere is my query, I would like to know if an international student perusing masters got failed in his final project and University offers him to re-enrol for that module, can he work full time during that duration??Will be really appreciated for your feedback.Thanks
Original post by Dipi Thakur
Hi, it will be really helpful if someone can guide me regards to my query:h:ere is my query, I would like to know if an international student perusing masters got failed in his final project and University offers him to re-enrol for that module, can he work full time during that duration??Will be really appreciated for your feedback.Thanks

I presume that it will depend on the conditions stated in your student visa, so you will need to check there first.
Reply 2
Hi thanks for your valuable feedback,My visa states that I am eligible to work for 20 hrs during term time and full time during off term.I have cleared both of my semesters and failed in Dissertation. My university asked me to re-enrol in coming year (September 2021) to clear dissertation module.So here my question comes, that during this gap from February till September wether, I am eligible to work full time???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending