The Student Room Group

Someone said no one cares if I exist or not?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ameliadown
Hi. I don’t know you, but I know that’s not true. You mean so much to someone, and obviously not that person. You are not worth their time, take it from me. Spend it on something/someone so much better than them. They could have been “joking” but mention to them it’s not a joke and how it makes you feel. I’m sorry that this has happened for you

Cheers
Original post by Anonymous
I've had harsh things said to me all my life but I don't think anything has been this bad

Me too, best you can do is endure it
Original post by jackmarshal757
Me too, best you can do is endure it

OK mate
Reply 23
It was someone on tsr

Report them and block them.
Original post by Surnia
Report them and block them.

Ok
Sorry that they said that to you. It still hurts even if it’s a stranger.
Im sorry you had to go through that. The person who said that is worst form of a human being wtf.

Keep in mind you are worthy of existence and we all (if not, most) care about you too. Dont listen to such hateful comments like that because they are insecure themselves - they feel that way which is why they projected it onto you. Its not your issue, its theirs.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Keyboard warriors online are generally directing their own self hate onto you, its not personal.
Report them and do something offline for a while to take your mind off it.

Omg periodt! Ive met way too many keyboard warriors who turned out to be cowardly clowns irl when confronting them.😂😂
That person had no right to criticize you for no reason. These people here do not know you at all ad therefore, they're saying does not matter AT ALL. The person who did this is most definitely jealous or just is having a bad day right now. Although, that does not make up for their unfriendly behavior. When they said they don't care if you exist or not the devil celebrated. I am so sorry that this happened to you. The person who said that should be reported. TSR is not a platform for bullying or meanness at all.
It was something like that. What does that even mean though? They don't care if I killed myself? Like wtf it was hurtful if it does mean that

Ignore it my family has said it to me multiple times. It didn’t mean what way they said it it’s messed up. You are better than what they think. Stay strong love you (:
Reply 30
It was something like that. What does that even mean though? They don't care if I killed myself? Like wtf it was hurtful if it does mean that

it's 100000000000% not true don't worry x
They clearly cared enough to bother saying that ****
Doc. One can forgive(which is hard for someone to do) but can never forget.

OP- You’re worth it. You matter. 😊 We care about your existence OP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending