The Student Room Group

Snoring men?

I've just come back from one of my midnight walks and passed a block of flats. I was walking on the opposite side of the road and I could hear this man snoring from pretty high up. I often hear this guy snoring If I pass through there at night.

I feel really sorry for his wife..

If I was a woman I could never put up with up, I love my sleep

Why aren't snoring men a dealbreaker??
I've never heard it mentioned. not even by @londonmyst
Just be glad you're not his wife, she is probably used to it. Not only men snore, so do women. If you do not like hearing it, then don't walk past the place you hear it.
Reply 2
One of my family members snores very loudly. I can never sleep.
Definitely a dealbreaker for me.
Original post by Anonymous
Just be glad you're not his wife, she is probably used to it. Not only men snore, so do women. If you do not like hearing it, then don't walk past the place you hear it.

OP is a man too lol.
Original post by TheStarboy
OP is a man too lol.

Fine, but my point is still valid.
Reply 5
Lmaooo all this just cause u heard some random man snore
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous

I've never heard a case of women snoring.

but if they do it certainly isn't nowhere near as common as men..
Original post by ANM775
I've never heard a case of women snoring.

but if they do it certainly isn't nowhere near as common as men..

About half of people snore at some point in their lives. Snoring is more common in men, though many women snore. It appears to run in families and becomes more common as you get older. About 40 percent of adult men and 24 percent of adult women are habitual snorers.
Reply 8
Original post by ayxsarah
Lmaooo all this just cause u heard some random man snore

It got me thinking ...lol

and it's not the first time i've heard him snore either. It's been many many times..
I can often hear my dad snoring from my room even though I have my door closed. How my mum manages to get a good nights' sleep I will never know. Saying that, there are a lot of people who snore. It is certainly more common in males.
No. No. No. No.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending