dflknfrkn
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I am an international student and want to teach students who are not able to get an education who lives in my homecountry(actually I finished my a level now and going to go to UK on Sept). I want to get a donation from justgiving and prove(?) to my investors(?) that I really teach kids for free in somewhere, then can I make people to donate to me in justgiving?
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This sounds like something more suited to GoFundMe rather than JustGiving.
Where is your home country?
dflknfrkn
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
This sounds like something more suited to GoFundMe rather than JustGiving.
Where is your home country?
I'm from S.Korea
04MR17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by dflknfrkn)
I'm from S.Korea
And there are children who routinely don't go to school in South Korea?
I'm mostly curious, sorry.
dflknfrkn
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
And there are children who routinely don't go to school in South Korea?
I'm mostly curious, sorry.
That's not true however, lots of students go to private institution after school to make better grades(?) than others. So the opportunity for going to private institution directly depends on the family;s wealth and income so I want to help students who wants to study bit more and make low income students not give up their dreams. Because lots of student give up their study due to these kind of problems. The gaps between going institution and can't go is huge in my country.
04MR17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by dflknfrkn)
That's not true however, lots of students go to private institution after school to make better grades(?) than others. So the opportunity for going to private institution directly depends on the family;s wealth and income so I want to help students who wants to study bit more and make low income students not give up their dreams. Because lots of student give up their study due to these kind of problems. The gaps between going institution and can't go is huge in my country.
I see - so a lot like the UK in many ways. An unfair and unequal educational system wouldn't really be something for a JustGiving page - GoFundMe would be more appropriate. As in essence, it seems what you're looking to do is be a publicly funded private tutor for South Korean young people?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (71)
12.14%
Virtual campus tours/open days (142)
24.27%
Live streaming events (51)
8.72%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9.4%
A uni comparison tool (136)
23.25%
An in-person event when available (130)
22.22%