How many game consoles do you own?

Watch
6lack
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have a Xbox Series S and a Xbox 360 (I recently got the 360 as I wanted to revisit some classics).

No intention of getting a PS5, my son has an Xbox One so once that dies I’ll either give him my Series S and upgrade myself to Series X OR just buy him a Series S. Praying his Xbox doesn’t die anytime soon as its hard to get the new consoles.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've got a Switch and a Gameboy Advance that see regular use and a 3DS collecting dust, but 90% of my gaming is on PC. I do plan on picking up a PS4 Pro to start working through the last decade of Sony exclusives, once PS5 availability improves and used PS4P prices start dropping again.
2003a39
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just an original Xbox, planning to sell it as one capacitor is starting to swell up and I have no soldering/desoldering experience. Had a PS3 from 2015 to 2019. Looking to get a PS4 for my birthday, I'm all in for old-gen.
Skoins
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have a PS4. I want the next generation, but I can't afford to buy it. My house mates own a Nintendo Switch, one of them is obsessed with Super Mario.
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Playstation 1, 2, 3 and 4, Original Xbox, Xbox 360, Atari 2600, Wii, Wii U, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Gameboy, DS, 3DS.

RIP Megadrive. It died last year
kittyfifi123456
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
Playstation 1, 2, 3 and 4, Original Xbox, Xbox 360, Atari 2600, Wii, Wii U, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Gameboy, DS, 3DS.

wow that's a lot, I'm guessing you're a crazy gamer!

Spoiler:
Show
RIP :bawling:
kittyfifi123456
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have ps5 and xbox 360
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have a Sega Mega Drive, PlayStation 2 & 5, Xbox 360, Xbox One X, Nintendo Wii, Wii U, Switch and an older gaming PC. I plan to also get more retro consoles in the near future.
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

Certified gamer™
kittyfifi123456
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
g

(Original post by CosmicApathy1)
Certified gamer™
agreed
6lack
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago

Will you be getting the Series X or the PS5? Also out of all those consoles which do do you play more?
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by kittyfifi123456)
wow that's a lot, I'm guessing you're a crazy gamer!

Spoiler:
Show
RIP :bawling:
Yeah I'm a bit of a geek :ahee:
(Original post by CosmicApathy1)
Certified gamer™
I'm putting that on my CV
(Original post by 6lack)
Will you be getting the Series X or the PS5? Also out of all those consoles which do do you play more?
PS5 first then Series X later down the line.
I would say PS2 has the most playtime, so many hidden gems to discover
Qxi.xli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
zero
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 6lack)
I have a Xbox Series S and a Xbox 360 (I recently got the 360 as I wanted to revisit some classics).

No intention of getting a PS5, my son has an Xbox One so once that dies I’ll either give him my Series S and upgrade myself to Series X OR just buy him a Series S. Praying his Xbox doesn’t die anytime soon as its hard to get the new consoles.
the only one I use is a PS4 but somewhere in my parents garage is a Xbox 360, PS3 & PS2.
NedgarDavids
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
PC master race baby

Although I would like to get into the collecting biz like Arthur up above, man I miss my original Xbox....
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The SNES and the N64 are the consoles I own through the lots of years I used them. I also own an inoperative NES.
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Mega Drive, Mega CD, NES, SNES, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, Xbox, Xbox 360, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Game Boy, Game Boy Colour, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS... and a couple of PCs.

There's a bunch I sold too (Dreamcast, Atari, Game Gear, Game Boy Micro). If it weren't all in Japanese, I'd be into Japanese computers like PC-98 and MSX too.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
zero
So you are just playing games on PC from the very beginning? are you a gamer anyway?
doubleGs
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have the PS2, PS4, PSP, a GBA SP, a standard Og Xbox and a frankenstein of a Crystal Og Xbox with the power and eject buttons switched out and XBMC installed (basically, lots of emulators).
Qxi.xli
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
So you are just playing games on PC from the very beginning? are you a gamer anyway?
im not a gamer haha
i dont play any games

my brother plays quite a bit though so he has a few game consoles..like he's ordered a ps5 and he's so happy about it lmao
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (63)
12.33%
Virtual campus tours/open days (120)
23.48%
Live streaming events (46)
9%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (50)
9.78%
A uni comparison tool (118)
23.09%
An in-person event when available (114)
22.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise