The Student Room Group

Charles University 1st Faculty - Gyanberry

Hello!
I have given the entrance exam (passed) and given the interview for First Faculty of Medicine Charles University in Prague on 19th Feb 2021. It was from Gyanberry (I'm from Abu Dhabi) Can someone please let me know how long the results take from Gyanberry and from First Faculty?
Original post by devikasingh
Hello!
I have given the entrance exam (passed) and given the interview for First Faculty of Medicine Charles University in Prague on 19th Feb 2021. It was from Gyanberry (I'm from Abu Dhabi) Can someone please let me know how long the results take from Gyanberry and from First Faculty?

Hi! I’ve given mine too on 19th from gyanberry and did my interview as well :smile:, hoping that results come by this week but they said it’ll take about 2 weeks :/
Reply 2
Original post by Loopsy2456
Hi! I’ve given mine too on 19th from gyanberry and did my interview as well :smile:, hoping that results come by this week but they said it’ll take about 2 weeks :/

oh that is great, congratulations! thank you :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by devikasingh
oh that is great, congratulations! thank you :smile:

yea great, i got accepted there
i also applied from gyanberry
Original post by The epic
yea great, i got accepted there
i also applied from gyanberry

Hey, congratulations on getting in. I have got into charles first fac as well. Would love to get in contact with u. Do u have insta or something?
Reply 5
Original post by abhi_9876
Hey, congratulations on getting in. I have got into charles first fac as well. Would love to get in contact with u. Do u have insta or something?

hi abhi! I got into first faculty too. My instagram is devikaaa.singh see you on there!
any tips/advice for the exam or the MMI. My exam is coming up soon
Reply 7
Original post by deedoid18
any tips/advice for the exam or the MMI. My exam is coming up soon

sure! for the exam i struggled a bit in biology, mostly upon animal kingdom questions, for physics it was relatively simple make sure you keep newtons laws of motion and thermodynamics in mind as most of the questions are based on that. For chemistry focus upon the common names of organic acids (like malic acid and oxalic acid) and their structures.
As for the MMI the questions are v simple but make sure you know what you are saying as they will have follow up questions. Remember the cooler and relaxed you are the better your answers will be. Keep a warm smile and remain composed you will get through it. Feel free to message me on here or instagram (devikaaa.singh) and all the best!!!
okay thanks
Reply 9
what resources did you use to pass the test
Hey girl could I get some advice on the exam. Is your insta id still the same

Quick Reply

Latest