Could I get pregnant

Watch
Kate Hopper
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m on the nexplanon birth control bar for five months now and myboyfriend and I would have intercourse without a condom. When my boyfriend ejaculated in me my very little came out when I went to the bathroom afterwards. Normally all of it comes out but very little did this time.. should I be concerned that I could get pregnant? I’m also really close to staring my menstrual cycle
Last edited by Kate Hopper; 1 week ago
Tracey_W
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kate Hopper)
I’m on the nexplanon birth control bar for five months now and myboyfriend and I would have intercourse without a condom. When my boyfriend ejaculated in me my very little came out when I went to the bathroom afterwards. Normally all of it comes out but very little did this time.. should I be concerned that I could get pregnant? I’m also really close to staring my menstrual cycle
The implant will protect you 99% in all cases ok. So in theory you shouldn't be pregnant.
Its very rare but there that 1% you can but I would say no you not .

You'll need to do a pregnancy test about 7 days after this happened to see if you are or not and you could do repeat again in around 21 days after.
They say that best time to get pregnant is prior to your monthly cycle when you more fertile.
I'm not saying that you will get pregnant due to little amount but the chance is still there for it to happen.

Do a test like I said and see what it comes back as ok.
I'm a qualified midwife so be cautious at the moment .
Not going to preach you but best to use condom while on implant unless you wanting a baby !!!
Last edited by Tracey_W; 1 week ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Tracey_W)
The implant will protect you 99% in all cases ok. So in theory you shouldn't be pregnant.
Its very rare but there that 1% you can but I would say no you not .

You'll need to do a pregnancy test about 7 days after this happened to see if you are or not and you could do repeat again in around 21 days after.
They say that best time to get pregnant is prior to your monthly cycle when you more fertile.
I'm not saying that you will get pregnant due to little amount but the chance is still there for it to happen.

Do a test like I said and see what it comes back as ok.
I'm a qualified midwife so be cautious at the moment .
Not going to preach you but best to use condom while on implant unless you wanting a baby !!!
7 days after is not the right time to be doing a test, you need to wait at least 3 weeks.
Tracey_W
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
7 days after is not the right time to be doing a test, you need to wait at least 3 weeks.
Its usually 7 - 14 days after sex to do a test but you can do this after a week
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (542)
51.08%
No (519)
48.92%

Watched Threads