GCSE mock exams help!

Watch this thread
Anonymous2810
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hiya
I’m doing my mocks in a few weeks so currently revising, has anyone done any 2019 (or newer)past papers already that can help me with what topics came up and style of questions ect!
I doubt we will have the 2019 papers for my mocks but anything you can tell me would be great
All help would be amazing, or anything you remember from the tests that came up ~
(Please say what subject and what paper)
• Science combined higher (edexcel)
• maths higher (AQA)
• English (AQA)
• sociology (WJEC)
• geography (edexcel B)
• history (edexcel)
• business studies (AQA)
kriss.tine
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi I did geography! I'm in year 13 now, and I only got a 7, but I think they asked a bit on volcanoes and coasts? it depends on what paper you are doing. Also check Maths and Physics Paper and MAths MAde Easy for the papers, and the board papers for the examiners report- they saved my gcses
enigmaprone
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
my mocks are 2020 papers unfortunately
Cupcakehugs
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by enigmaprone)
my mocks are 2020 papers unfortunately
yeah same my mocks are 2020 papers too, i just did french reading ...
lalalupsie
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cupcakehugs)
yeah same my mocks are 2020 papers too, i just did french reading ...
Hi! What exam board did you do?
ayshab0021
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
can you tell me the answers to the french reading paper please if it was aqa
Cupcakehugs
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lalalupsie)
Hi! What exam board did you do?
i did aqa
Cupcakehugs
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ayshab0021)
can you tell me the answers to the french reading paper please if it was aqa
hey i cant tell u exactly what came up because its a violation of guidelines but honestly the test was decent, if you go to quizlet and type gcse 2020 french reading, you shpuld be able to find sets that will helo you, but sorry i cant tell u what exactly came x
ayshab0021
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cupcakehugs)
hey i cant tell u exactly what came up because its a violation of guidelines but honestly the test was decent, if you go to quizlet and type gcse 2020 french reading, you shpuld be able to find sets that will helo you, but sorry i cant tell u what exactly came x
Can you please tell me whats on the test? Im really struggling in this subject and it would be a huge help!
Bigchomper
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Can you please tell me whats on the test? Im really struggling in this subject and it would be a huge help!
Man just help us gyals out. Im ****ed
Skrrr88
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone know what is on the gcse 2020 aqa history conflict and tension paper
j-dulas
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous2810)
Hiya
I’m doing my mocks in a few weeks so currently revising, has anyone done any 2019 (or newer)past papers already that can help me with what topics came up and style of questions ect!
I doubt we will have the 2019 papers for my mocks but anything you can tell me would be great
All help would be amazing, or anything you remember from the tests that came up ~
(Please say what subject and what paper)
• Science combined higher (edexcel)
• maths higher (AQA)
• English (AQA)
• sociology (WJEC)
• geography (edexcel B)
• history (edexcel)
• business studies (AQA)
Hi, first off good luck
also, im good at English, if u need any help hmu
polzeath1234
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
If your French test is AQA, my school merged 2019 and 2020 papers.
Questions focuses on certain topics for instance:
- restaurants
- charity work
- homelessness
- technology and social media
- relationships
- charities
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (90)
28.94%
It went fairly well (146)
46.95%
It didn't go too well (49)
15.76%
TERRIBLE! (26)
8.36%

Watched Threads