The Student Room Group

Gp refused to help

Scroll to see replies

Original post by billybob234
have you done any studying at all??

Well exams are cancelled so no
Original post by Anonymous
But what do I do? Retaking GCSE's unlikely to happen now.

In September 2021, your further education college has Access to Higher Education Diploma Level 3 and at the same time you re-sit Maths and English GCSE.

Just find the motivation and energy somehow. Take 30mg iron tablets a day, they boost your energy
In September 2021, your further education college has Access to Higher Education Diploma Level 3 and at the same time you re-sit Maths and English GCSE.

Just find the motivation and energy somehow. Take 30mg iron tablets a day, they boost your energy

I don't think retaking the exams is an option anymore, also I can't do it anyway even if I had the motivation because I have to leave college in September due to some family issues and its quite hard but it pretty much excludes retaking
Well exams are cancelled so no

the application date for private candidates has been delayed due to the current uncertain situation however watch out carefully for upcoming announcements from the government as they hopefully will make arrangements where you can get a grade. It has been indicated that this might be by sitting some mini exams or by collaborating with some college to show them the work you have done already.

Try not to be too defeatist about it all you should know if this is an option in the next couple of days, To be honest you have demonstrated enough knowledge of english language from talking on here to deserve a grade.
I don't think retaking the exams is an option anymore, also I can't do it anyway even if I had the motivation because I have to leave college in September due to some family issues and its quite hard but it pretty much excludes retaki

or if you had applied through college
Original post by billybob234
the application date for private candidates has been delayed due to the current uncertain situation however watch out carefully for upcoming announcements from the government as they hopefully will make arrangements where you can get a grade. It has been indicated that this might be by sitting some mini exams or by collaborating with some college to show them the work you have done already.

Try not to be too defeatist about it all you should know if this is an option in the next couple of days, To be honest you have demonstrated enough knowledge of english language from talking on here to deserve a grade.

I think my grammar and everything is good like I don't think im illiterate but I think its just exams and that's common because my friend Tommy is the same
I think my grammar and everything is good like I don't think im illiterate but I think its just exams and that's common because my friend Tommy is the same

Tommy Robinson??
Tommy Robinson??

No its my friend from Barton
No its my friend from Barton

Lmaoo. Sorry I am just joking btw
Lmaoo. Sorry I am just joking btw

I'm not in the mood for jokes
Reply 50
Original post by Kerzen
I had a strange feeling of déjà vu when I read this thread.

Snap. Though they appear to have gone from delivery driver to car dealer.
Reply 51
I don't have money because I'm using my money to get a car

Have you passed your test yet?
Reply 52
But what do I do? Retaking GCSE's unlikely to happen now.

So have you been at college for 3 years? What extra-curricular activities have you been doing to enhance your chances of getting a job, which applies in any sector? Have you produced a CV?
Reply 53
I failed my GCSEs in school and have no motivation to retake them like I did but exams are cancelled this year so that killed my motivation fully. I just dont want to work in a low end job because it will I wont be motivated, I just want to do something that I like but I just cant because I got U grades in every single one of my GCSEs. I wouldn't mind doing a low end job for a bit but I want to move up, I was thinking if I had to do a low paid job all my life I probably wouldn't want to me here because I would find it hard to find a purpose in myself just going to work everyday earning minimum pay. If my future ends up with me working minimum paid jobs all my life I still don't think I would see the point in being here like the rest of my life.

Why do you keep posting this and ignore the advice you are given and the questions you are asked that are aimed at helping?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6938144
Original post by Surnia
Why do you keep posting this and ignore the advice you are given and the questions you are asked that are aimed at helping?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6938144

Because he is not here to get help, he is here to get sympathy. That's why he gets angry when people give advice and confront him.
Because he is not here to get help, he is here to get sympathy. That's why he gets angry when people give advice and confront him.

Ahh just **** off
Original post by Surnia
Have you passed your test yet?

Lockdown that's probably why he hasn't, driving tests are suspended during lockdown
Op ignore these trolls
Reply 58
Op ignore these trolls

OP is the troll...He starts these threads on a regular basis and if you look at the link thats an example of what he does, dis appears when people ask serious questions. His hobby is watching car videos. There's a other tgread at the moment about it being embarrassing getting the bus to college.
Reply 59
Lockdown that's probably why he hasn't, driving tests are suspended during lockdown

I know he hasn't; it's a pointed question because the OP bases their life and career around passing their driving test and won't consider anything else, like getting some qualifications and extra-curricular activities to go on their CV.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending