Paranoiaa
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Apart from academic, medical research or pursuing a PhD - what career options are there after a Msc in Neuroscience?
indie.sxnds
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This summarises it well: https://pni.princeton.edu/undergradu...s-neuroscience
Paranoiaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by indie.sxnds)
This summarises it well: https://pni.princeton.edu/undergradu...s-neuroscience
Thanks!
indie.sxnds
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Paranoiaa)
Thanks!
No problem Are you a current neuroscience student? I've applied for the BSc/MSci this year - but something I found difficult when trying to learn more about the course were the non-academic/research based career prospects. From what I've gathered, the range is is big! The analytical (and according to many, difficult) nature of the course opens up doors in practically any sector because it's a respected STEM degree, glad this helped
Paranoiaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by indie.sxnds)
No problem Are you a current neuroscience student? I've applied for the BSc/MSci this year - but something I found difficult when trying to learn more about the course were the non-academic/research based career prospects. From what I've gathered, the range is is big! The analytical (and according to many, difficult) nature of the course opens up doors in practically any sector because it's a respected STEM degree, glad this helped
I'm in final year of biomedical science, looking to apply to Msc Neuroscience if I don't get into graduate entry dentistry. Yeah I wouldn't mind doing a PhD after or even something in the pharmaceutical industry if the pay is stable and has further career growth
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (71)
12.14%
Virtual campus tours/open days (142)
24.27%
Live streaming events (51)
8.72%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9.4%
A uni comparison tool (136)
23.25%
An in-person event when available (130)
22.22%