The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Ual

It is frustrating that UAL haven’t replied yet, they’re the last for me to hear from and holding back my applications to accommodation etc, however they’re not over the deadline, there’s still 3 months left to reply and we can’t get mad at people for doing their jobs in a pandemic x
Original post by Anonymous
It is frustrating that UAL haven’t replied yet, they’re the last for me to hear from and holding back my applications to accommodation etc, however they’re not over the deadline, there’s still 3 months left to reply and we can’t get mad at people for doing their jobs in a pandemic x

I'm in the same position, its so frustrating. What courses have you applied for?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

When did you apply through ucas roughly? Take that into account obviously cause if you applied earlier you’d obviously have an earlier reply
If you applied just before the deadline it might take them a while still with the other applications perhaps
When did you apply through ucas roughly? Take that into account obviously cause if you applied earlier you’d obviously have an earlier reply
If you applied just before the deadline it might take them a while still with the other applications perhaps

I applied through UCAS back in November and still haven't heard anything.
Original post by ellcp
I applied through UCAS back in November and still haven't heard anything.

Oh yeah that is strange, I also applied in November
Did you apply for undergraduate study? Have you also looked at applying to their foundation as a backup

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending