The Student Room Group

BCSF or WQE?

I’m stuck between these two schools and I really don’t know which one to pick. I want a school that is organized and with good lesson content. I’m applying for maths, biology and chemistry as I want to head into medicine. WQE is closer to me but I’ve heard it’s gone downhill.
Yhhh
Original post by curiousstudent84
I’m stuck between these two schools and I really don’t know which one to pick. I want a school that is organized and with good lesson content. I’m applying for maths, biology and chemistry as I want to head into medicine. WQE is closer to me but I’ve heard it’s gone downhill.

I wanted to apply there aswell but it’s gone downhill since they joined with region and plus uno how corona came most courses are thought online this yr 💔I’m looking to go beauchump city sixth form as I hear they are excellent I’m going to pick biology chem and psychology
I am in the same dilemma as well. I am planning on studying medicine and I live very near to both WQE and BCSF, yet I cannot make up my mind. I want to be have good teachers and support but I also want to be around social people.
If any BCSF or WQE students could help, that would be great
Original post by hey-yo-its*me
If any BCSF or WQE students could help, that would be great

I'll tag you in another post i made, students from both schools explained it fully.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending