ams898
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’ve got offers for Bristol, Manchester, Leeds, and Liverpool for maths but don’t know much about any of them. Has anyone got an advice about which ones are the best in terms of student life, accommodation, and the rest of it. Anything would be appreciated.
Y1_UniMaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Liverpool is bad for maths I've heard and manchester is the best. I'm at Manchester and it's great. Accommodation is either really nice or ok it depends where you go. Student life is great there's always plenty of places to go on nights out and visit during the day
ams898
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Y1_UniMaths)
Liverpool is bad for maths I've heard and manchester is the best. I'm at Manchester and it's great. Accommodation is either really nice or ok it depends where you go. Student life is great there's always plenty of places to go on nights out and visit during the day
Thanks, is there much difference in the social scene at the different accommodations and if there is which ones are better?
Y1_UniMaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Fallowfield campus is the most social where all the parties are every night.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Leeds is a fab campus and place to study. But I imagine the others are ok too
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ams898)
I’ve got offers for Bristol, Manchester, Leeds, and Liverpool for maths but don’t know much about any of them. Has anyone got an advice about which ones are the best in terms of student life, accommodation, and the rest of it. Anything would be appreciated.
I think Bristol, Leeds and Manchester are generally decent unis.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (79)
11.99%
Virtual campus tours/open days (160)
24.28%
Live streaming events (52)
7.89%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
8.95%
A uni comparison tool (153)
23.22%
An in-person event when available (156)
23.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise